xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XxPrinceValoxX

Your Favorite Rpg Game and why its your favorite

Well, if we talk seriously, it is of course Elders Scrolls III Oblivion, but my computer it is not lettting it works so good. I need new processor i think. Oblivion it contains everything, it has good quests, good races, everythink. Try it, and you wont depress, except if your computer it doesnt let it play.

favorite rpg games - Darth Revans opinionYour Favorite Rpg Game

I agree with  crystality. I have played many rpg games but my faviourate ever was kotor because of its storyline and gameplay. Every character has its own little(I lie there all rly long) backstory that youll get lost in. And for thoose of you that havent played it but think you will... IN THE END *spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler* and wistled for a baboon! (also the sequal was a bit ((well very)) sucky)

-reply by Darth Revan

I think my new favorite is Fallout 3. I had no idea the Fallout series even existed until Bethesda started working on the third game, and it wasn't until after I actually spent a few hours with the game that I realized how awesome it is.It has such an undeniable, odd charm to it that keeps me waiting for more surprises, and who doesn't like running around bashing brains out with a sledgehammer?

Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate (1 and 2) and Planescape Torment would be among my favorite RGP games. PT isn't very well-known (or well liked) but it's got a great story line and background.

StarwarsRPG.netYour Favorite Rpg Game

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is a wonderful roleplaying forum with many great writers and roleplayers, set after the battle of Yavin, it has run for over ten years! If you register, put down that Raien Keth referred you and then send me a message if you need help.

-reply by Raien Keth