xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XxPrinceValoxX

Your Favorite Rpg Game and why its your favorite

My favourite RPG Game is Arvale 2 - Ocean Of Time. Most of you will not even have heard it, because it is for Pocket PCs.. It is truly an amazing RPG, as it has tons of monsters to fight against, and very good quality graphics. I love it ^_^

i like harvest moon, kingdom hearts, and final fantasy.... if those count as RPG XDharvest moon is pretty boring =/ but it's a addicting game!!!and i've only played final fantasy crystal chornicals but it's still a really cool game (some what repitive....)hey, does the legend of zelda count as a role play game?

i like runescape as it is very cheap,t he graphics are gtreat for a game like that. the community is good everyone helps out and stuff. but mostly it is very easy tog et the hang of , making it very easy to play.

Mine would be Final Fantasy VIII... i think it was the best during that time....miss those days spending so many hours infront of the TV :P

my favourite RPG has to be halo 2 the game is completly sick, with a massive range of weapons and the online capability is great unless you get battered at it then its not too good lol great game 10/10 :P

What everyone favorite RPG game?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title and description is a MUST and should reflect your post. One liner like your post is considered as SPAM. This is your last caution note. Editing title and description.

197246[/snapback]

hmm thats a good question... my favorite RolePlay game would have to be The Elder Scrolls 3 : Morrowind. That game is the greatest. Its great for 2 reasons, it has a million open doors that change the aspect of the game, and that it is as long as you want the game to be, theres no set goal that you HAVE to meet. Its challenging, aside from the main goal, and it just gets more interesting finding all the hidden items and overlooked places than the first time played. I am anxiously awaiting the Next Morrowind, i encourage all great RPG game seekers to buy that game, its truely amazing.

Mine right now would have to be WoW (World of Warcraft) Only because one of my friends has found a free server and now i can play it again without paying for it XD

i don?understan about ff7.I try to like it(ff7) but I just can't. I just see the battle system as bogged down by lengthy animations, characters with no individuation, and so little difficulty you could probably gameshark your entire party to be berserk the whole game and still win (Save for one or two boss battles where you actually need to heal).And the plot strikes me as having a lot of vague metaphysical jargon that has the appearance of being deep if you don't look very closely. But when you get to the middle it drags..you're just chasing Sephiroth from place to place for the first disc then chasing huge materia for the second.So..somebody please explain to me what I'm missing about FF7!My favorite RPGs of all time are as follows (In no particular order):FF4, FF5, FFTactics, Lufia 1-2, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternia, Star Ocean 1-3, Xenogears.That basically covers the ones I still have an urge to play, except that I want to start an FF6 game for sentimental reasons and another DW7 game because I didn't finish the first time.(And there are a few games I started, stopped, but still intend to finish, like Xenosaga II and La Pucelle Tactics).And I'm highly anticipating Dragon Warrior 8 and Tales of Legendia.

By RPG this includes MMORPG, right?One of my favourite RPG's is Final Fantasy 8, I really enjoyed the plot line and the character development through that game. People all seem to say the FF7 was the classic, but seeing as I've never been able to get my hands on that, I'll just stick to cheering for FF8 B) .A MMORPG that I absolutely love is Ragnarok Online. The community's the best I've seen in any MMORPG so far, and the characters are just so cute! The graphics are really original, 2D characters in a 3D background and the range of appearances, jobs and classes really make each character unique.

My favorite RPG is with no doubt, Final Fantasy 7. I've tried Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, but after a while, [After getting a paladin up to level 86] I realized that items (especially Breath of the Dying) meant much more than skill. I like the Final Fantasy series pretty much. Also a good RPG out there is The Legend of Dragoon, the battle system is a little more exciting than others I have encountered (mostly because of additions). I would reccommend buying The Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy 7 to anyone looking for a good RPG to play.