xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XxPrinceValoxX

Your Favorite Rpg Game and why its your favorite

my favourite RPG has to be halo 2 the game is completly sick, with a massive range of weapons and the online capability is great unless you get battered at it then its not too good lol great game 10/10 :P

202778[/snapback]

Halo 2 is a First Person Shooter (FPS) not a Role Playing Game (RPG), FYI.

My favorite RPG would be Final Fantasy IX. I loved the skill system, and they brought character classes back (yay!), and it had some very tough bosses. FFVII was fun, but nowhere near as good as IX... I never liked VIII... I beat it way too fast, and omega weapon wasn't even that hard...

Phantom Brave (ps2) is by far the best tactics rpg (no grid :P)

My favorite RPG game is deffinatly Runescape... You don't need any big requirements only good internet... This game plays hundreds thousands of people all over world. In most active times they have about 160'000 players. This games have very big posibilities so you can become: warrior, archer, mage, herblore, atleth, craftsman and make jewelarys, slayer, thief, miner and smither, fisher, cooker, woodcuter, farmer... and a lot other stuff. There are about 18 free player quests and members have about 68 more. This game even have 3D effects and the best you DON'T even need to download anything... http://www.runescape.com/

Elder Scrolls : MorrowindIn mine and many others opinion's is the best RPG money can buy.Graphcis still look fresh, Huge possibilities of character choice and role-playing potential. I mean you can play anything from a stealthy thief, to a paladin, monk, or Mage. Its jsut got a huge replayability factor.I spent endless hours playing as a smooth talking thief but then went abck and played it as Knight with some amgical properties, and then a Necromancer (self made class), and for each differernt character the games changes. Where as i might have tlaked my way out of a fight using my first character, i might jsut go on and kick an NPC's **bottom** using a fighter character.I could litterly go on all day about it, but i won't ;) as i don't want to be labeled a spammer ;) but try it out if u like RPGs. You can get the game of the year pack now with both expansions off Amazon for ?9.00, which is amazing value!And Oblivion (the next enstallement) will be comming in 2006, which is looking AMAZING!

My favorite RPG has to be Xenosaga. In my opinion it's one of the best RPG series of all time. I think that it beats the Final Fantasy series by far. Xenosaga has pretty good graphics. Especially the second one (The 3rd one that's coming out looks even better) but that's not even close to why it's good. The story is what really makes the game. It's the best story to ever be in an RPG I believe. The story is just so deep and so complicated that it just drags you right in. You think that you know what's going on but then minutes later you find that you were entirely wrong. The story just fills you with questions. And once you finish the game none of those question are answered and it leaves you with even more questions. It makes you just want to hurry up and play the next one to see if you're questions get answered. The characters of Xenosaga are awesome too. Their personalities are just so good and you can't help but fall in love with them. They were really well made. It's too bad that the next one that's coming out is the last. Originally it was to be a six part game but because the main people who designed the game left things started to get bad. The second game was kinda bad and made many people upest and turned their backs on Xenosaga. Hopefully this next one will be good and make up for the failure that was the last one.

best rpg system of all time in my eyes has to be neverwinternights, a must buy for all you gamers out there! It uses the same rule set as the dungeons and dragons roleplaying board game, so its got a sollid base, you can make your character into any number of things from a magic addicted mage, to a guardian of the forest ranger! Which is even more awesome soon their bringing out nwn2! ANyways, guys go out and buy it, its awesome!

My current (and always will be) favorite RPG is Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age for the GBA. That game is superb. It has nice graphics, excellent music, nice bosses, nice summons, excellent storyline, and a fantasy that comes to life.

I like just about any RPG under the sun. I had a lot of fun with Runescape but got sick of being griefed. I have played almost every single one of Bioware's games and loved every single one of them (even if they were easy) - finished Jade Empire a while ago and have a Knights of the Old republic Game going (played and finished KOTOR 2 first - don't ask). Have a Neverwinter Nights game going and played Baldur's Gate I and II years ago. I always enjoy watching my husband play Final Fantasy - yes i generally watch rather than play. They're such long games and I mostly like them for the story lines so there is not much point in me essentially playing them again although I do have Final Fantasy III on my PSP which passes the time nicely. My husband used to be a D&D geek and played all the first computer games like Curse of the Azure Bonds and Eye of the Beholder. My first introduction to computer RPGs was with Daggerfall which I'm still firmly attached to and Morrowind was the first game we bought for our Xbox. Ahhhh... RPG, how it enriches our lives :(

Mine would ultimately have to be Maple Story :D I play it WHENEVER i can lol. I have a level 31 hunter and a level 7 beginner. One on bera, the other on Windia :( Im quite addicted.. :(

It all depends on my personality. Sometimes I think Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is my favorite RPG game. Other times, however, I'll play Final Fantasy VII instead and agree that it's my favorite. Both have exceptionally good replay values for a RPG.

My favorite RPG would have to be:Kingdom Hearts.Why? I honestly just LOVE Kingdom Hearts for all the pureness of the gameplay. Yeah there are some dark parts but the Disney characters make up for that :(. The Final Fantasy cameos make the game a dream come true and the amount of things to do, along with the side bosses (Sephiroth is the hardest xD), the game is perfect! I love the GBA game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories where battling is card based, I love how you can customize decks and all!So..yeah the Kingdom Hearts series is my favorite :D .Can't wait for the sequel Kingdom Hearts II, also. :(

Oh man I love Kingdom Hearts too. I played through that game like 5 times. It was such a well done game. The battle system was good, the graphics were good, and I loved the characters. Disney characters are so bad **bottom** in that game lol. I hated how some people I knew judged that game before it even came out.

Everybody knows Fallout or sequence to it Fallout 2, the game from "Interplay" and "Black Isle", a post nuclear role playing game, and most of you would say that it is one of the best ever role playing games and truly the best ever post nuclear RPG. It has the most un-linear storyline I ever player, and the most hardcore I would say: you can be good, can be bad, can be a drug dealer, or a cop, or a **** or whatever you can think of. You can make townsmen like, even love you, or you can just genocide everyone by getting wanted by bounty hunters. And the look of the game, the gameplay - just perfect for XX age: lots of blood (if you want it), lots of hard language, you can even drive a car or have sex with somebody and even get married! You simply have to play it and beg for 3rd part. Sorry for my big rating, but it is the very best post nuclear role playing game ever!

thank u for reading :(

i have played lunar silver star story complete and lunar eternal blue complete in playstation 1 (totally love the game). i have also played megaman x series in the same console. usually, i only play gameboy advance at home in my pc. i have an emulator for the games since i don't have the real console to play the games with. although, i have played vast array of rpg games in gameboyadvance and most of them i am particularly fond of. i like the golden sun series in particular.

My favorite role playing game of all time would be runescape, it is awsome!! i love their graphics and just the whole plot of the game...there is no reason for people not to join up and play! i used to stay up till 3 in the morning playing it!