xisto Community
l33t_few

Your Favorite Gun In Counter Strike vote and give me a reason

Whats your fav gun?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AK47 - When you absolutely positively got to kill every mother*BLEEP*er in the room, accept no substitutesCan anyone tell me which movie that quote is from? I forgot the movie. I think it's one with Samuel Jackson.

Edited by AbdurahmanL (see edit history)

Well m4 is the all time favorite...and mine too...M4 is quite stable for continuous shooting ..It has a silencer too..It looks damn good...It sounds good too...Its easy to use...Ak47 is the second best option..Its first shots are very accurate...Its cheaper than M4Its very hard to control...These two weapons are mainly used in big maps..But for small maps Desert Eagle is the best options..and especially for the losing team because its too cheap...But overall I would say...M4 is the best..

AK is the best, if you know how to use it...M4 is also good....i liked it when i started playing CS....i still like it, but i feel AK is the best....The only thing is, you need to learn using it...as you go on improving your first shots, i mean when you start getting accurate with your first shot, AK proves to be a better option...its cheaper than m4, that adds one more point to it ....when we play in CS tournaments..they usually keep the starting funds low, so wasting money in m4 and AK is not really a good option, so i prefer desert eagle...when i have enough money, i keep desert eagle and AK, both...

Edited by klusk (see edit history)

Of course Desert Eagle. Even, Desert Eagle is easy to carry in Real life too. Desert Eagle makes a great hole on the enemy, and kills instantly if you shot to head. Desert Eagle is my favorite. :)

I would have to go with the M4 as well. I seem to be a little bit more accurate with it than the AK and of course it has a silencer, so even if spray a bit it usually takes people longer to work out where to are. :lol:

its either the m4 or machinegun,however, my aim is not that good and even though i love trhe silencing, high damage, and accuracy of the m4, i'll have to go with the machinegun.its good when you face a large group of people,you almost never have to reload, so you can blast people while they're still reloading,I hate running out of bullets dont you? =Pplus it looks cool =Pi just wonder why they dont make more available versions of machine guns o>Oor any other weapon for that matter. Make more weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big fan of the UMP 45. Moderate accuracy is decent, but a totally slow ROF -- the slowest in the game, in fact -- will ruin you, but it feels powerful and its fun to slug around. Punches kevlar quite nicely. People are usually embarrassed to get taken down by it as well... probably because it's actually rather useless, haha. Still, skill can compensate for the UMP's weaknesses by a large degree, and I'm definitely not shabby at CS:S, so there. :P

The para is similarly limited in use, but then again, it is actually kinda beastly on Source. Just don't ever do anything by yourself with it, and don't go long range -- it IS a group weapon for CQC. Just lay down the firepower without restraint in bottleneck areas and work to keep the opponents in their spot. Always run for cover behind friends with capable rifles for reloading, and you should be able to do quite well with it. That's my strategy, anyways.

Realistically speaking, I enjoy the SG-552 a whole lot. That's my personal favorite. It's a little expensive, but quite usable and more flexible than the AUG in my opinion. Overall, it has good power and effective accuracy when used with bursts. Scoping should be limited to tactical situations that demand it, as otherwise the reduced ROF can put you at serious risk.

Of course, when it comes to basic play, you can never go wrong with the M4 -- or even the AK for that matter, but that requires more skill to control successfully. It's no amateur rifle, that's for sure. First shot is deadly though.

Let's not forget about shotguns. In 1.6, they were pretty limited, but in Source, they shine. Oh, do they shine. Like diamonds in the rough, however, they need to be used correctly in order to achieve their latent power. However, Source makes it almost absurdly easy to dominate with either of them, the tougher one to use being the pump shottie (M3 Super 90). However, the pump is basically a guaranteed one-hit kill in CQC... provided your aim is true. Catch them off-guard from around a corner!

Pistol-wise, I like the highly-forgotten p228. I can understand why people don't use it, since it's highly comparable to the USP, which is pretty much a great gun all around from the start that doesn't warrant replacement. As for the glock, well... that's actually pretty usable in Source. As I said, the p228 is relegated to obscurity in games. I love pistol-only maps though, and with those I stick to the one with the cursed 13 rounds. Haha. The 57 is great too, and I enjoy its accuracy, but its too weak I think for truly serious use. But when it comes to competitive play (such as with scrims), most of these weapons are thrown out the door anyways, so... I aim to have fun with alternative weaponry on pubs. I still won't touch the dual berettas though. I'll have fun, but I'll do it with sensible choices.

Well m4 is the all time favorite...and mine too...M4 is quite stable for continuous shooting ..
It has a silencer too..
It looks damn good...
It sounds good too...
Its easy to use...

Ak47 is the second best option..
Its first shots are very accurate...
Its cheaper than M4
Its very hard to control...

These two weapons are mainly used in big maps..
But for small maps Desert Eagle is the best options..and especially for the losing team because its too cheap...

But overall I would say...M4 is the best..

i agree with you...
i've seen a lot of people using M4 and sometimes they use AK47, but no matter what primary weapon they use,
they always use Desert Eagle as the secondary weapon

M4a1 Assault Rifle is the best for me. Shoot at the ground get head shots, thats wat the n00b's say :D. Usually most accurate when silenced.[feel free too PM if u disagree and want to vent anger :D]

That depends on witch weapon in Counter-Strike your most skilled with. I personally was trained using the Following weapons:

Deagle

M4A1 / AWP

HE Grenade

2x Flashbang Grenades

Smoke Grenade

I always use these weapons, and a Knife of course. Although I am <*INSERT BAD WORDS USED IN POSITIVE WAYS*> at using the knife to kill. :D It really depends on your skills with your weapons. I only use different weapons (obviously) when playing GunGame Deathmatch. :D But eh, everyone has their own favourite weapons to use. :D

Can't really tell only one favourite gun, i mean, it depends on what map and vs hwo you play...If it is, example de_dust2, i prefer m4a1 and deagle (mostly for shooting throw walls), if it is de_nuke and i camp at bombsite, defenetly ak47 with USP. And awp with deagle is only when i play vs noobs and 1vs1, its good for vs noobs becouse they really can't find out where you are if you kill them from long distance :P, and 1vs1, it's easy to kill just one person, don't know the reason :)