xisto Community
l33t_few

Your Favorite Gun In Counter Strike vote and give me a reason

Whats your fav gun?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're multiple guns that i do not like in counterstrike 1.6, because of the recoil and i never get kills. I do seem to like the m4 because it recoils less and i actually get a kill in like 30 minutes. Also whats up with the magnum sniper and getting a snipe in one kills, anywere where you shoot them they die. If you shoot in the left boom they're dead. The ak-47 is a awesome gun if you know how to use it.Thank you, Prophet

AK-47 FTW, M4 also rox. But IMO rifle excellence goes to AK47.Why? AK-47 power kicks *bottom*. 1 headshot = kill. And M4? 1 shot to head not always kill.But M4 wins at spraying contest LOL (close range)

Edited by ivantoar (see edit history)

This is my fav gun. What

Your Favorite Gun In Counter Strike

My favorite gun ? Well... I like the bullpup, maverick(silenced), Ak 47 and Desert Eagle.

-reply by Black Cat

My favorite guns are For Pistol Definately USP, Rifle Definately m4, and sniper AwpI like awp because if yu have good aim, you can be good of course.I like M4 because accurate and good damageUSP because so nice dmg 1 hit ko head and all nice

My favourite gun is one of the other guns not in the vote list...i'm speaking about awp. I think noone has a chance against players being good at using it. Unfortunately I'm not one of them, even sometimes I've got lucky days. The only disadvantage of this weapon is the speed of the shooting, but it can't be another by a sniper rifle. ...I've nearly forgotten: the combination with deagle is really unbeatable :D

I like have three favourite gun combinations:1. M3/12 gauge shotgun: although not automatic a very good use of this rifle is to stand behind a door and shoot through it pluss it causes great damage behind walls.2. MP5 and Glock: high fire power mp5 very accurate glock can shoot bursts3. M249 instead of using it to fire progressive bursts you can fire dual shoots after each other causing great damage

Here are the weapons I like to use they're 4 :p1.Ak47 - it really has more firepower than m4 and only accurate for the first 3 shots. Not really good at sprays and good at long ranges2.M4A1 - lesser firepower than AK but more accuracy. I use it sometimes for sprays and its good.3.SG552/AUG - I think both are even. Has a mini scope and good accuracy.4.MP5 - good at near range. High accuracy. Good for sprays-reply by kuroba