xisto Community
l33t_few

Your Favorite Gun In Counter Strike vote and give me a reason

Whats your fav gun?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah ak47 the real terriost gun...the fast gun..easy for head shoot n i kno every one loves head shoot....m i rite?? that the way i love tis gun m4 is also good bt ak47 rulz head shoots

Mine is the Bullpup for long-strike, and m4a1 for short-strike. Also I'm using AWP + desert eagle sometimes. But I'm best with the m4a1 :P Ak47 is a bit weird to control, it shoots somehow upper and more at right, I thing the m4a1 shoots more accurately, even when deafen.In my server, when I join T, I always give myself a m4a1 + the ak47 which I buy B)

Edited by ZaM0 (see edit history)

I will also vote on m4. Yeah I agree l33t_few the ak is better from range but I think I am better with m4 and I like it most. Also with a silencer it's easier to hit in my opinion. I agree that m4 looks better B) Of course I would put ak right after the m4 and then probably deagle. Well as many people said the problems with ak are the spraying, loud noise, hard recoil and so on. But it's also a very good weapon. And I agree that awp should be in the poll :P

Best cs wapon

Your Favorite Gun In Counter Strike

Replying to l33t_few steam ID ( FREDY025) I can say it's Desert Eagle DGL because it's the best secondary gun most powerful but just 7 bulles you have to be accurate, Thes ebs primary weapon for me it's a debate because I switch between m4 and AK m4 more accurate but boring and slower killing tha Ak but if you are really good on Cs you should use AK more experience needed for the recoil problem ...The best weapon for me it's the scout! yay! the scout! pretty fast.. Like 0 recoil xD ah hit to chest it's 75..Pretty good =) and if you are a really good sniper ..This it's the best 2 shoot and you are dead :P I almost hit the second on head so for me it's the ebs..Sometime it's such cos other sniper whit AWP shoots and you are death but if you are really good snipping I repeat you wills have more chances to win against a AWP

best secondary usp and p228 (the watergun :P) the watetr gun helps you to shoo accure while you er moving and you can go spinning around an enemy and kill it without getting kill :D

-reply by El [GiJoe] CoOkieE xD x( x)

Personally, I think the terrorists have the weaker choice of weapons, and all my favourites are CT based.My most used terrorist weapons:AK47, auto shotty, and MP5 when low on cash.Favourite CT:FAMAS, Steyr AUG, and P90

I agree with bddoan12's reasons. The m4 is the best gun in counterstrike game over all. Anyone can use it, its not too hard. I also like the ak47. Its a really powerfull weapon