xisto Community
l33t_few

Your Favorite Gun In Counter Strike vote and give me a reason

Whats your fav gun?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AMEN BROTHER!!!

Anyway on the xbox version (which sucks) the best wepon is the Machine gun because the bots dont know how to handle it. It also helps in a fire fight against them as they like to move around in groups.  :P

200763[/snapback]

CSS is counter strike lol and u better like it cause its the last cs to be made there jus going to keep updating css. But anyway i voted other cause i think the best gun in cs is the pump shotgun and my reasons are that u dont lose any aim while u shoot. This meaning u can run and gun witch is my fav thing 2 do. But the downfall of the pump is u run pretty slow so u better kill fast and i own wit the pump i can get 1 kill headshots wit pump from ramp to bomb site at long a jus cause i dont lose any aim. So if u have yet 2 find this gun good take a second look.

the Ak is obviously the best there...I saw the M4 was top but the M4 is terrible, only noobs who can deal with a real recoil use M4the Ak is top it has best shot and has best firing, if you use M4 then dont even bother playing CS cos the M4 was bad in 1.6 and its still bad in Source, the M4 is nearly as bad as a AWP, it is something that should not be used any where if it can be helped...P90 would be more usefull to you or what ever its called in source but I donjt really play source its pants!

I voted for AK47 because it's my favorite when I was playing Counter-Strike...It's fast and it's accuracy is very good... It's definatly one of my famous weapons ;)

Get a famas, and put it into burst. Get a glock .20 and put that into burst also. Get body armor, and a flash grenade. Put the flash in first, charge in with the famas aiming around the neck area and unload. Once your done with that pull out the glock and repeat.Though the most fun i ever had was with the semi-auto shot gun, because you can piss off so many people with it. But when it comes to pissing off noobs, rush with an awp. Spend just barely enough time to get into scope and shoot. Really effective in office when their not paying attention.

how can you guys no know that m4 is the best gun :-) ..I own with awp but i dont want to vote that ;) the famas is so glitchy has anyone ever noticed that?The mp5 is definitely the best all around gun. Except in sniping maps like rats, it can beat almost all other guns if the player can skillyfully get in close enough. The circle-strafe and plain strafing make it unbelievable because unlike rilfes, you don't lose any accuracy when strafing with the mp5 (and other machine guns) and the mp5 is highly accurate in mid to short range. Pop two HS into a CT/T using the m4/ak while strafing and you rarely have to worry about being hit for more than 25 HP. Although sometimes they get lucky or have amazing anti-strafe shooting as I like to call it. Some people just know how to get a 2-burst HS against someone running side to side. I know I can't aim that fast...But the m4 is still my best gun

My favourite gun in CS is definetly the "Dual Elites". I love these guns because they are great in close combat, they have a large fire-ratio, and if you shoot in the exact right ratio, they hit everytime and it's easy to headshot with them. But using these guns need training; I now manage/play in a new CS-clan and I train them every week on the art of hitting the head everytime.My other favourite gun is the scout, because it is the most accurent when you shoot without scope, and you can run and take HS almost everytime. This gun too requires training, because knowing where the aim is when the scope is down is also an art.I wish you all goodluck with the art of Counter Strike :P

I like the M4(Maverick?) best. I don't know why. It would stand between AK47 and M4 as those are the standard guns, but I just like the feeling of the M4. It is a mental thing for me. I shoot good with the M4 as it gives me a good feeling. It is hard to describe.

All I need is the AWP and a Deagle and I am set for life. There's nothing better then taking out half the T's on an awp killing rampage. If the AWP is restricted, I usually go with the AK-47 since it is so accurate and powerful with the constant headshots I get.

I play with 15 sensitivity so I can usually also do quick kills and onto the next enemy before they begin shooting me.

I like the Bullpup, good rate of fire, good accuracy and good damage. nothing beats the bullpup. The AWP isn't that good, I'd prefer the schmidt scout since its way lighter, even lighter than the knife

I like the Bullpup, good rate of fire, good accuracy and good damage. nothing beats the bullpup. The AWP isn't that good, I'd prefer the schmidt scout since its way lighter, even lighter than the knife

Bullpup is good for standard gamem4 is best for deathmatch (ak works equally as well)
deagle or usp for pistols