xisto Community
broflovski

Girls: What "not" To Say To Guys! Check it out?

Thanks to the years of training (being around the highest ranking annoying people in the world), I have built up a strong resistance to annoyance. Honestly, you will have to ask these questions 300 times a day for me to start being agitated. Also, in my experience, it tends to work like this: if she asks me more questions, provided that I answer (well) then I'm able to get more/better answers from her. I guess there may come a point where both of you come to understand that you really are interested in what the other is thinking, that it's not a game of who can annoy who more and get away with it.
It's easier for me to tell the truth, and truth gets me a lot more milage that lying. Your girl might notice that you really are a trusted person and her doubts will start to disappear, so you receive less of those kinds of questions. Maybe she really does care about what you're doing, ect. without worrying that you might be talking to other girls. Give her a chance, don't push her away. Besides, the things on the list you can lie about are pretty minor, so why bother lying?

I for one do care about what my girl does, not because I'm suspecting her of cheating, it's just that it's interesting, and perhaps there's something I can help her with. It'll all just help me get to know her a little better. And so what if it's a boring stuff? The worst it could do is show her that you care and want to know her more.

The stuff I said should be able to go both ways, for guys and girls, given that they have reached their eureka moment of how the world actually works.

now,dre is one wise guy :)
thanks for understanding dre, you're one great guy :(

hehe, Acid,am ok with telling me to get a new haircut, am always looking for excuses to get one anyway ;p

and yeah, girls will like you if you tell them something doesn't look good,as long as it will prevent her from looking bad...

though i definitely agree on the asking about the weight stuff...

and girls love compliments, just enough for it to sound true,and you're our favourite person :(

cheerz

Some girl from my class asked me about my weight. Then I asked about hers, before I would tell mine, and she got mad on me. :)

lol? i don't think i've ever asked my bf these o.o;I've never asked him to call me more often o.o; girls should know that guys are bad at calling girls back lolcute list. made me laugh. :)

Answer: Doesn't matterAnswer if yes: Yea, she's fine.
If no:Are you kidding? Look at her!
Answer:Hahahaa, cute. NO!
Answer: Of course, I have a great sex with them. Something I couldn't do with you.
Answer: My mom. I got to go to bed. Bye!
Answer: You didn't call so I went out with ten stripers.
Answer: Because it's not cool.

im a femle nd agree but wen we ask wat ur thinknig is simply b/c we wanna no were ur mind is at...if were on the same thnking level...just to beeter understand him he should feel special that she cares enuff 2ask

I definitely agree with those, my last girlfriend always asked all of those questions and plenty more, its really annoying. I had to give her the answers that ciroxyz recommended, they are pretty funny, but I was really fed up.

It'd do some of you good to have a girlfriend who finds you annoying too,heheI've never been told am annoying by anyone, even got some complaints that i don't care enough...you guys should really know your mind,if you wanna have somebody who cares a lot or you then fine,let her ask all those questions.if you just wanna be kissing buddies, then let the girl know,it'll do you both good

Oooh. Just had a convo wit a friend. Heres a big NO NO for u girls
PMS IS NOT AN EXCUSE! <-- never use that!! EVA!!!

*shudder*

hah its funny that you said that, my girlfriend was being particularly rude to me last night, and when I started calling her out on it she said it was just because she was pmsing

bull lol

Well it seems I've avoided saying all of those things to my boyfriend...But what about things that guys should never say to girls? I think guys are a bit worse, no offense! Here are some things my boyfriend said to me when we started dating(he even told me to let him know if he's acting like an *******, so how should I do that?):1. "Are you bisexual? I don't mind if we bring another girl to have a threesome with. Why not? We can have sex with a couple?"2. "I am a virgin..Mentally. I mean, I had sex, intercourse, but I never came. It's been a while since I touched anyone, like six years."3. "My dance partner was hot."4. "I went to buy some dance gear and this girl was flirting with me, I would have asked her out but then I wouldnt have met you."5. "My friends invited my ex girlfriend to see the show, hope you don't mind, do you?"And a reminder to guys...Girls don't want to be reminded about your history of ex girlfriends or even be compared to them...You wouldn't want to be reminded by their ex boyfriends either. So, some things are better left unsaid. If you have something to say, make it short, sweet, and meaningful. -reply by cristina

5) Who just called?

I hear guys ask girls this ALL the time. Girls get kind of over-protective and scary..... Last week, someone got dumped for being to over-protective and being the "CIA" of her life. She's like, "You are not the ____ CIA of my life"! It was kinda funny.

After years of my friends talking about their break ups here are some NO NO's I've found. Since 7 is my unlucky number, there are 7 tips! ...I got up to 30, but that's a bit too much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What are you thinking?

*Never ask a guy this. You may be wondering why, girls, but really the guy doesn't need to knowing what he's thinking in his head. Besides, it's probably not anything you want him to be thinking. (eg: You think he is thinking about you, but he could really actually be thinking about the Girl Next Door, lmao)

2) Do you think _____ is cute?

*Freaking ANNOYING. They say, "HATE IT when girls ask me this!" So, girls, don't try to be his buddy if you are his girlfriend? On the other hand, if you are very tight with him then you can ask a question like this. But, if your his girlfriend your putting him in a really bad position when you start to talk about other girls with him. Nothing good will come out of this, and the only thing you will do is end up hurting yourself because if he says.. "Oh, she is really cute..." then you will be jealous.

3) Can we talk about "defining" the relationship?

* For those of you who still don't know what define means, the best way I can put it is to "state the precise meaning." So in this case... "Can we talk about the precise meaning of our relationship." Don't ever ask a guy this because it truly puts pressure on them. It's like those used car salesmen who say, "What will it take to get you to buy this car "TODAY?" Seriously, it sucks and it's ugly. It's especially NOT FLATTERING to them and can even make them insecure. Besides, if he has any intention to continue with the relationship, you won't have to ask him this question. Trust me, guys are eager to not lose you if they like you. If they're "truly" MEN then we will be the one leading the relationship. They'll be the leaders.

<span style='color:blue'>*Once heard this phrase... "Leaders define---that's how they tell you where they are leading you so that you will follow." </span>

4) Do you like hanging out with guys more than with me?

*All I have to say is LOL because usually when you girls ask a silly question like this, it's usually not the answer you want. If you ask a guy this, it's like him asking if you like shopping more than him. Tought choice for most of you lol. They have their own lives too, and when you keep barging into their private life then soon they WILL think less of you. Not only this, but everytime you DO ask a guy this, you only dig yourself a hole in his lies. Basically he's trapped. Even though they like chillen with their guys friends, they "literally" have to tell you "no" and that they like hanging out with YOU more. And once again, TRUST ME, they won't feel good about it.

5) Who just called?

*God, this pisses me off sometimes. Get it straight girls, you don't have the right to ask! It's out private business!! Stop trying to control them by controlling their information!! Let them have their own life too. If you give them privacy, we give you privacy. And definitely, if you ask us, we WILL BE INSECURE.

6) Where were you last night?

*To them, it sounds more like an accusation than curiousity. If they want you to know, they will tell you, if not, then live with it...it's not the end of the world! *TRUST* is the key ingrediant. When you trust someone they want to live up to that trust. So no asking him "leading questions" because remember, guys are the "leaders."

<span style='color:blue'>AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE... </span>

7) Why don't you call me more often?

*ooooo, i get this one a lot. Remember, everything that behings with "why don't you" is unacceptable! You put them on the defensive with this kind of accusation. It tells them that they aren't good enough for you. As if, they aren't meeting you "needs." Let me help you girls of Xisto out tho...a better way to ask this question would be, "I really love it when you call. It's fun talking to you on the phone." This is a positive way of asking the question, and you will most likely get a possible reply back =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

POST FEEDBACK! And, I will make another thread...suggestions would be great too =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I showed this to over 20 guys, who have a GF, or an EX, and they confermed it, AND added a little extra. (Plus some info from the gr.11's [thanks])

You forgot one thing though. and this is the most important thing not to say to us men.

Yes I love you, But?

I've not reached this point in life yet, but yes, I sure do agree. Guys would feel very pressured if girls asked these questions. Some of these questions, I wouldn't know the answer. Its just like those all-of-the-sudden make-up answers.

Yeah, this is what we really hate to hear. Is like girls always try to be on top of things, but never do... They always fail miserably... We guys like when girls show that they care; maybe get jealous from time to time is not bad! But when girls start asking this questions, not only does it show that they are annoying, and insecure, but they think the worst every single time!

-reply by rolo