xisto Community
broflovski

Girls: What "not" To Say To Guys! Check it out?

...remember, guys are the "leaders."

ok one thing about my relationship with my boyfriend is that we make the desicions together..... if one of us doesnt agree we will think of something to make it enjoyable by both of us...... so NO men are NOT the leaders in a relationship...... :):P

Well me and my girl zitah are almost togheter 8 months now. We started talking true a community site and later on msn. Then we met and kissed etc.. you know the deal. Basicly Girls need 2 be open for boys, not straight away be mean to a new person in there life. I notice some girls do that, and ye they dont have a boyfrend.. hmm wonder why lmao.Simply be open for a relationship / frendship and the rest will come by itself well thats my opion :)

Answer: Doesn't matterAnswer if yes: Yea, she's fine.
If no:Are you kidding? Look at her!
Answer:Hahahaa, cute. NO!
Answer: Of course, I have a great sex with them. Something I couldn't do with you.
Answer: My mom. I got to go to bed. Bye!
Answer: You didn't call so I went out with ten stripers.
Answer: Because it's not cool.

Lol! :):P:P:PB) Sarcasim + You = LMAO!!! :P:P:P

Very helpful to many, I'm sure. Nice of you to put that on.

Thanks to the years of training (being around the highest ranking annoying people in the world), I have built up a strong resistance to annoyance. Honestly, you will have to ask these questions 300 times a day for me to start being agitated. Also, in my experience, it tends to work like this: if she asks me more questions, provided that I answer (well) then I'm able to get more/better answers from her. I guess there may come a point where both of you come to understand that you really are interested in what the other is thinking, that it's not a game of who can annoy who more and get away with it.It's easier for me to tell the truth, and truth gets me a lot more milage that lying. Your girl might notice that you really are a trusted person and her doubts will start to disappear, so you receive less of those kinds of questions. Maybe she really does care about what you're doing, ect. without worrying that you might be talking to other girls. Give her a chance, don't push her away. Besides, the things on the list you can lie about are pretty minor, so why bother lying? I for one do care about what my girl does, not because I'm suspecting her of cheating, it's just that it's interesting, and perhaps there's something I can help her with. It'll all just help me get to know her a little better. And so what if it's a boring stuff? The worst it could do is show her that you care and want to know her more.The stuff I said should be able to go both ways, for guys and girls, given that they have reached their eureka moment of how the world actually works.

ROFLMAO, how harsh could the truth get? ;)Really, some girls can appear to be so... manipulative. They'd ask sly questions like, "Would you like it if my breasts were larger?"If you say yes, it "means" you don't like her for what she is. If you say no, on the other hand, she'd accuse you of not caring enough for her.I also once read in a magazine, one thing a girl should never tell a guy, "I saw your dad's picture when he was in college and, man, was he HOT!" Seriously, it just pisses us off, no matter how truthful that statement may be.Gah! What am I talking about?!? I'm gay!Ah, well, there was once a time when I was straight, y'know, so I can relate to this (some) ;)

You should never go, aaaaahhhh thats so cute, when a guy does something. Atleast for me, cute, does not compute with my vocabulary. You can always say, aaaahhhh thats so sweet (atleast for me). You should never ever go, so how was your day, when we look angry because we will start ranting on about how *BLEEP* our day was and then we'll eventually delve into this deep conversation on what a *BLEEP* day we've had. Thats my advice, bewaaaare.

What are you thinking... this question does suck but it gives good conversation in some cases. Usually I don;t answer it because im thinking off that nice bum that previously walked by or seen on tv.Do you think.. is cute? I always answer that truthfully to my girlfriend... well almost. If she asks ill tell her if shes ugly, cute, pretty, really hot, ect. And usually she doesn;t get jealous. Were open. Im open anyway.Can we talk about "defining" the relationship? - never had that asked and if i did i would tell her to... nevermind.Hanging out with guys. I would tell her, most likely, and i have, that it depends. I enjoy holding her down (in my case she practically lives with me) and sometimes i need to have a boys night out.Where were you last night? Lol! If you have a close relationship this question is rarely asked. Its usually where did you end up and the answe is i dont remember.Why dont you call more often? "Well, if you ever left my house, id love to give you a call" and before we were so close.. "Im not a phone person, you should know that"

Answer: Doesn't matterAnswer if yes: Yea, she's fine.
If no:Are you kidding? Look at her!
Answer:Hahahaa, cute. NO!
Answer: Of course, I have a great sex with them. Something I couldn't do with you.
Answer: My mom. I got to go to bed. Bye!
Answer: You didn't call so I went out with ten stripers.
Answer: Because it's not cool.

that is so me i would give those question a different sarcastic remark that they would not like.
yah questions like were have u been and who called is just showing that you dont trust the guy and if i heard that question to much i'd get pist.

I'm a girl and I kinda find this funny,heheusually I'm the one who avoids those questions with my guy...I mean hey,that's a good post, but instead of trying to tell girls how annoying we can get (which, I assure you, we already know about) think about how guys can be less annoying too. I mean like, Ok, we like shopping but hey, so what, we love our friends too you know...its funny how guys want us to be free all the day for them but expect us to just sit around for THEM to have some time for us. get real :)

How about, 'What not to ask girls?'Never ask about her weight, her shoes size, recommend a new haircut, tell her that her shoes (Or something else) look cheap.I tried that. Several times. :) On different girls, to see their reaction.But if you tell them, that you like their shoes or whatever, they're like "OMG, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU -HUG-"

hehe, Acid,am ok with telling me to get a new haircut, am always looking for excuses to get one anyway ;pand yeah, girls will like you if you tell them something doesn't look good,as long as it will prevent her from looking bad...though i definitely agree on the asking about the weight stuff...and girls love compliments, just enough for it to sound true,and you're our favourite person :)cheerz