xisto Community
broflovski

Girls: What "not" To Say To Guys! Check it out?

Um, excuse me.Girls: What "not" To Say To Guys!

You have no right to say this because you do not have a uterus that feels like it is being ripped out of your body for a few days each month. PMS is an excuse. I hate when guys think it's nothing. I'd like to see a guy with cramps. (:

-reply by Jane

Ok, so this is all from a guys standpoint. I'm not saying this isn't a good blog or whatever but a relationship is where the boy and the girl should want to be with each other. It shouldn't be just a fling, or else you aren't really in a relationship at all.  if a guy isn't willing to say where he was the night before, you can assume that, (like in court,) that they just have a bad answer. When the bailiff asks if you, "do you swear to tell the whole truth nothing but the truth so help you God?" if you say no than they convict you as if you did the crime. Same with girls. If you won't tell them, then they assume that you did the "crime."