xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Do You Believe In Ghosts? In the Spirit of Halloween.

I do but I don't. I don't believe because I can't see them, but I do because I feel like somethings going to come out and kill me every night when I go to bed, like I'm almost being watched or something. it's pretty weird, and I sound like a wimp but I'm not really.

I do think there are things in this world which go way beyond the believe of humans, ghosts are probably one of these. Altrough I doubt humans will ever get close to understanding these things. All kinds of story's excist about ghosts or paranormal things, and I'm allmost sure that they arent all just made up. I dont think ghosts are anyway like we think they are though.

Personally, no I don't believe in ghosts. But if what they show on the tv is true then yes, I do believe in ghosts. Sometimes when I am laying in bed I get a feeling I am being watched :P . On the tv show that I watched these people went to a fair ground that is supposedly "haunted". Well, this one girl walked into the concession stand and the door just closed on her and at the swings, this one girl died and only one swing was moving....the one the girl died in :P

I believe in ghosts. They are real as real can get. I believe in them because of the shows and because it makes you feel better after some one dies to imagine that their ghost is there by you and you feel happier. You feel better and feel like you can do anything. My dogs have died and once inawhile I imagine that they were by me and that I'm petting em. I also say to myself that they are playing with God and other people in Heaven.

I have never met a ghost, but people at my school have described strange and inexplicable things happening to them late at night, when they are alone in certain buildings. This girl, while she was practicing the piano in an "empty" auditorium, suddenly looked up to see someone sitting in the room watching her. She went back to practicing, but when she looked up again the girl was gone, and she did not hear anyone entering or leaving. Scared, the girl packed up her stuff and quickly ran out the door. On her way out, as she passed the elevator she heard the door open, but there was no one there...And there are other stories as well. This school is haunted...

No. Dont get tricked. There is no such as ghosts!I asked my whloe family (mum,dad,brother,mums dad and mum and dads mum) all said " NO, THERE NO SUCH THING AS GHOSTS!" <_<:lol::lol:

heheh i don't believe in ghosts. never seen any <_< . i can't explian , i think psycho depends on thati mean if you have psycho case, you might see or imagine such things else if you were on drugs, etc :lol: ppl makes big stories always of any strange thing they see, heheh

nope i dont believe in ghosts at all although im still scared of them =P especially when i was small...its so stupid and silly...because people like me dont believe in ghosts yet they think about them in the dark and they get scared...doesnt make sense now huh

ghosts and spirits do exist. But it's not the kind we see on TV, the kind that is out to kill and suck our blood or drown us... evil spirits can only scare and tempt us to do the wrong things, they can possess people, only if they are willing to let the spirits possess them. how can people be willing to let spirits possess them you ask, well by playing with the spirits you are making yourself willing. Like going into dark magic, witch-craft, etc.. you're opening the door for yourself to be possessed by these spirits.. but should we be frightened by them? I don't think so, just stay away from them they'll stay away from you.. They prey on fear, if you fear them they will disturb you all the more. show that you don't fear them they'll not find you "fun" to play with.. haha.. and as Christians, we know that ghosts, evil spirits and the devil fear Jesus more than anything.. So as children of God, they fear us, all they can do is tempt us to stray away from our faith. Believe in Jesus and spirits and demons will run as far away from you as they can... I've had experienced with an evil spirit when I was young, it gripped me with so much fear I couldn't do anything about it, that was when I was 9 years old.. It was only after I prayed and said in the name of Jesus, did I feel something leave me and I was sudden not frightened anymore. since then I never had this kind of frightening experience..

Hey when u die you become a ghost.Do you think they look spooky and monsterous.I mean does becoming a ghost mean u become a devil.I know that is a little off-topic but what do u think ?

No it is all a bunch of lies. Ugh! I already covered this. There is no such thing as ghosts. The bible says that when we die, we return to dust, and our soul is returned to God. It doesn't mean we are alive, it means that our soul is then sealed. Our fate is sealed. The Bible actualy says the dead know nothing. So no, there is no such thing as ghosts. We don't become one we we die, we go to the ground and are no more. I know, when you stop to think about it, it is really confusing. Think about it, you die, and you are no more. Nothing is left and there is nothing. But it isn't that hard to think about. Before you were born, what were you? Nothing. Same thing when you die. :)

I don't believe in them. There is not enoug hardcore and tangible evidence. I am sure that there is "something" out there other than human lifeforms undiscovered, but I cannot be sure till I see it.I cannot say that I don't get freaked out about "coincidential" events though because I have had crazy things happen to me. Like when I was walking home one day, I have to pass this highway, and everything was quiet till I got passed it, then everytime I would walk I could swear I heard screaming in this house.Wel...Come to find out, the house owner was trying to sell the house for a couple of months, and no one was in the house, and apparently no one liked the fact that a woman was murdered in that house. It only happened one day, but it was enough to keep me looking over my shoulder.