xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Do You Believe In Ghosts? In the Spirit of Halloween.

ghosts is a pretty contovestial subject. as for myself id say i dont belive in ghosts. maybe spirits or something like that but not ghosts. for me what ghosts are is something that somebody thinks they saw. and maybe in the moment they were scared and expecting it to so it was easyer for them to belive it was a ghost. like say your walking throught the woods alone at night in the dark. then your probably more likely to think you saw a ghost than when your not scared or something. i saw this flash movie once that had lots of ghost pictures and videos where they showed it. but id its just some illustion or someones handy photoshop skills.

http://www.ghoststudy.com/ <---website to find some interesting Ghost pictures. etc

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/animations/  <----video link

197373[/snapback]

Hey in my college that is banned site, My college is the worst brosing experiance I have got in my life.

Many many good sites are banned just by few abusive words. ^_^

i belive in ghosts-- but i a way, i don't. yes, no one has really proved that ghosts exists. but is it natural for our souls to dispaear? as the law says, nothing is truly created or destroied--- so where do our souls go?

Personally I dont believe in ghosts, its nothing against ghosts it just means if I believed in ghosts I would have to believe in an afterlife, which is where I draw the line. Of course if I saw aghost I would then have to believe, but untill that day I'm saying no it aint a definate no its more an I'll believe it when I see its but thats just the kind of guy I am I need proof before I'll believe something. and any way the dead can't hurt you its the living you want to watch out for.

I dont particularly believe in ghosts, but i do believe there is something in a higher form, in certain ways i believe in some kind of afterlife, it would be 'dead'boring to have nothing after you die right? ^_^But seriously, there are many programs on the tv that dedicate their tv time to researches and discoverys, some are logically explained or can be logically explained, others just seem like coincedence, and a mere few actually are weird and unexplainable. but as i always say, you never know till you really know.Im glad there are people who believe in it, not for a quick laugh or anything similar to that, but just because the world needs opposites, in both beliefs as in other things. Thats what makes humans so original, but yeah im going in too deep now i guess.

If they do exist they really don't do anything useful. I mean they can appear wherever they want. if i were a ghost i think i would find something much more interesting to do than vist some of the most irritating people on the planet( true believers in ghost i find to be very irrating).round

Waht I feel is dead persons can not act as Ghosts. Ghosts are just some dark forces of Satan where angels are light forces of God. So Dear ROUND, Ghosts wil lnever do good things. If they do then it means that they are acting agsit the nature of this universe. ^_^ As in gospel of John "Thief comes only for nothing but killing and destroying "

I don't believe in ghosts and i never will! Its stupid. Whoever came up with the idea that there are ghosts must have been taking something. If you want to have a debate about the matter, you really need to talk to wild20! He's soooooo good at stuff like this. If you've ever read his posts you know what i'm talking about.

Did someone mention my name? Why yes, they did. So let me tell you a little about what I know. It says in multiple places in the bible there is no life after death until Christ returns. PM me if you're interested in the texts. Nehemiah, you are right. Just feel free to ask.

I believed in ghosts when I was smaller but now I don't. I'm a very scientifical person, I don't believe in anything that can't be presented with scientific proof.

I believe in ghost. I think when a ghost communicates, the amount of sound they emit is too little for a real human ear to hear.Omg, i found this really freaky site with like ghost evidence O_O it freaked me out so thats why i beieve in it o_O. I mean there are some evidence...

I don't believe in ghosts... I know they exist, I have seen them with my own eyes, I have seen guardian angels, I have seen spirits of nature. And no, I wasn't under influence of drugs or anything nor was it my brainchemistry. When I go into meditation I can still see them. It's somewhat arrogant/ignorant to think we only live once, since ancient civilizations also have written down there are spirits/souls and a afterlife. This may sound radical, but for those who say the bible says there is no afterlife or come-back after death, read again or read the un-edited bible ^_^ No offence

]Ok i do think ghost are real[/color]

I was in my house with 5 mates in my bedroom but 1 mate = tiy said he had to run home so we tho ok then so he ran home in the mean time we went downstairs and started watching tv then hard a huge bang upstairs so we ran up there thinking tiy was back n fell over or something n as we looked around he came in the front door strangly my bunkbed had been tiped on its side witch should take atleast a very strong man to do alone on its side.. we was like wtf and as we ran down the stairs tiy seen something run tho us into my mums room... strang but true.

Also i asked my Dad this and he had this little sortta thing...

Him and his brother where standing at a table in his house when he was 15 n he was eating corn flakes ... and his brother poored some hot milk in his bowl of cornflakes then somehow the bowl move'd across the table Somehow on its own...

:P

yes I do and I have actually encountered one, that is one experience that I would never wanted to have again, ever - feels like I will die too. Only thing we can do to those spirits or ghosts would be to pray for their souls.