xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phoenixhosting

What Web Browser Is Better

what website browser is better  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think Firefox is much better than IE. I had been using Explorer until a few months ago, when i download Firefox (and changed WinME to Win98 because Firefox doesn't work on WinME). the browsing is totally different and much easier.i tried downloading Opera a couple weeks ago when i learnt that it was free and with no ads, but when i was going to execute the installer, there was something wrong with it and i couldn't install it. i've downloaded the installer again, and that happened again. Opera dissappointed me.

You cant really say which browser is better because it is partially a personal preference and it also has to do with compatibility. Yes, firefox is more W3C frinedly and does numerous things the right way but the problem with it is the IE has been around for so long that many websites are specifically made for it, thus appearing wierd to firefox users. That is why i voted for IE just because it is more compatible. In a few years though, this will be a tough choice since a new version of IE is coming out and web designers are starting to go by the standards more and are moving away from making IE only websites.

I think IE is better because we are using Windowsand Ie is match with widnowsIE 7 is really deferent i dont know you are testing IE 7 or not but i test it and i think microsoft accept IE6 is not good browser and in ie 7 try to fix problems and ..........

i think i've run into this question and poll like what seems like a hundred times in this forum. You should do a search and see how the browers faired over all and maybe rephrase the question. Might get different results.round

Sigh. And we thought slashdot dupes were bad.....In any case, Opera rules but doesn't have extensions like Firefox (more specifically Adblock and Scrapbook), Firefox rules (esp. the Deer Park betas) but it a touch slow, and IE just sucks.

I like my Internet Explorer version 6. I've tried Mozilla Firefox (but only because my Internet Explorer stopped working due to a hard drive crash, but now i'm back to IE again), but i prefered Internet Explorer. One thing i like about IE is that i can access my Xisto website via FTP with it. Mozilla might be able to do that, but i'm not sure. And i've never tried Opera, and i probably never will, as i'm satisfied with Internet Explorer.

Of course Mozilla Firefox is the best internet browser. There are too much viruses invented for IE, I use IE only for some websites that mozilla can't open properly, I also tried Netscape - too much stuff that I dont need. I didnt try opera, but I dont think it will be better than Mozilla Firefox! ^_^

internet explorer is not safe,it always disturbed by plugins,ads software,spyware and so on.mozilla firefox not good to use,especially opened the newpage on the same window but opera can solve it.so i choose opera

I think Mozilla is the fastest browser, but Opera is more user friendly. You don't need more browser windows open. I think Opera is the best all-round.

I love FireFox. I use it all the time. If you ask me, Firefox beats IE any day. Firefox is so much more versitile, costimisable, with all those themes and add ons. Im suprised Microsoft hasnt picked up and allowed plug ins and themes as well.GO FIRE FOX!Elegost