xisto Community
rejected

Free Domain Competition! For hosted members only.

Ohh, okay. Thanks :)You can compete here guangdian.. just post reasons why you should be chosen over the other members.

This is new and a very good idea to promote Xisto.com free hosting service.Now, the main reasons are:1. My site is already hosted at Xisto.com2. My site is already hosted at Xisto.com for more than two months.3. :I've using the forums in a correct way. I've been using the freebie forum all the time and i'm making some good posts with the purpose of sharing good stuff with the Xisto.com forums members. Finally, i apreciate this offer that you/you're making of a tld, and of course, i'll continue to contribute in the forums. Thanks in advance.

That's very nice of you! How much do domains cost anyways?

194798[/snapback]

They usually cost around $8.20 USD from a registrar

I have a question: what will happen after the year? I mean, if you register it in your name... will you keep the domain for yourself? or am I gonna be able to purchase for a renewal for myself and afterall keep it myself?Well, if the deal is just like the second one, I'd like to have my own domain ;)Cheers!!! :)

umm okay, i had one domain which dealed with points on a forum with this point shop and things i got something called frozen___.net don't really remember but it was really cool having my own domain xP so much ppl go to your site and then they comment and its easier to type other than a SUBDOMAIN, which has a longer url =P i want a domain because i havent had my own domain for 2 yearss ever since i was 12 >< well its okay if i dont win im okay with subdomains, i guess... =)

rejected,Please allow me to enter the competition for this domain name. If I am successful, I would donate the domain to the local Minor Hockey Association whose purpose is to provide young boys and girls the opportunity to learn the sport of Hockey and assist with their development as players. Sports organizations teach sport specific skills, but they also develop the member's social skills and citizenship. There are many benefits to playing sports, whether it is Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, you name it. It teaches Fair Play and creates opportunities for youngsters to travel, stay fit, meet new friends.I know that whoever receives this award will enjoy and benefit from it, but this is an opportunity to spread to benefit to 120 current players.Thank you.

oh ooh I really REALLLY wantthis domain...I'm not afraid to fight for it!! (>.<)9 Does this free domain include in renewing a current one?Does everyone have a fair chance?

wow.. can there be an exception for me =P.. i really want a domain. .but i don't have anything to purchase stuff online. =P. yeah.. i knowl. .it's not going to happan =(.. .well.. maybe sometime in the future when you have another competition like this again.

The competition has come to a close... the winner will be notified immediately and will choose his domain.. and I bet you guys want to know who won.. right? Well, congradulations jlhaslip. He was not a moderator when he entered the contest, so he was stilll eligible.