xisto Community
Milovoriel

What's Your Favorite Way To Start Your Day? ...

Hmm.. swimming. Its considerably hard to drag yourself out of bed at 5am for swim practice, but by the end of it, its worth it. Especially if its a hard set.. theres something about being able to start your dcay by doing something you didnt think you could do. Makes you smile all day :P

I've had roughly the same routine since I was seven. I vaguely hear my Dad's alarm clock at about 6h10 but try to go back to sleep anyhow with the vain hope that 10 minutes of sleep is going to make a difference. He wakes me up at 6h29 (usually at the point when I've finally managed to go back to sleep) by opening the door, turning on the light, and then calling my name as he goes to put on the computer. I grumble, get out of bed, grope around for my glasses (I don't have a terrible eysight but my eyes are usually glued together at this point), and stumble my way to the bathroom. By the time I come out five minute later I'm fully awake because I've rinsed my face with cold water and soap and my contacts are on. I get dressed and try to remember all the things I remembered forgetting to pack into my schoolbag the night before. I brush my hair and try to tame it into a pony tail or somethign neat like that. I decide to leave it down. I've spent too much time in front of the mirror and so my Dad's shouting that I'm going to be late. I run down the stairs, grab the Nutella sandwich my Dad's made me and plop myself in the seat next to him to watch the news. At 7h14 I leave the house to get my bus. My Dad goes back to sleep. I'm so spoilt :P.

with a little help from my legs i get down, i go to university,and speaks with my friend,i love my friend ana, oh yeah i love and she doesn?t knows, but she make me happy is my favorite way to start the day, go to the class and see ana belen.Someday i will survive without her, but now i need her.

Hey, interesting topic.I think it's my routine way to start the day, rather than favourite way really.i don't know if i like it or not (quite neutral about it)...but it 's the way things have to go really.I wake up usually after my second or third alarm clock rang. Turned on telly and the computer (to check my email, in case my lectures get cancelled or sth)...have a cup of coffee..Then go for breackfast in the college's dining hall (usually porridge and some cooked breakfast e.g. sausage, bacon, egg)...And if I have lecture at 9am, will just cycle straight to the faculty. My faourite way of starting my day would be...hmm...think when I wake up just because I wake up and not because I have to wake up. (if that makes sense ):P

Well on a regular school day my alarm goes off at 5:30. I force myself out of bed and walk downstairs. I sleep on the couch watching TV for 10 minutes and finally get up and eat waffles like I have eaten everyday since I was like 3. I then finish getting ready for school and my mom takes me to the bus stop waiting for the bus that's always 10 minutes late, and then take the hour bus ride to school. Lot's of fun.

On a school day, i get up at 6:45. i drink a cup of milk. i get dressed and watch TV a little. I go to school. On a weekend day, I wake up at 8 o' clock. I eat some toast wtih butter. i get dressed and watch TV. i later go to the computer. that's the routine. Altough, sometimes interesting stuff happens. One day a boulder crashed on the wall of our house. A bird got in the living room. Big grasshoppers get found. Lot's of stuff.

On a normal day:I get up at 6:15 amTake my bath at 6:30 amGet dressedTake the busGet to schoolListen to the teacher blabTake an hour's breakListen to the teacher blab againCome homeWatch tvInternetListen to musicGo to bed and dream of my ex.

Hmmm my best way of waking up?When I wake up I first go make me some coffee, then I wake my son, drink my coffee, make breakfast,check my KoC account,freshen up myself and my kid,leave for work.Pretty much the same every day :)

I get up to my mom yelling at me, the alarm clock never works. My moms yelling vs the alarm clock, well my mom will win. My almost daily routine is to get up, grab my clothes, and walk upstairs to my kitchen and have a smoke *Bad* and a cup of coffee. I then get up and have my water and head to the shower or get dressed (I don't shower in the morning if I showered before bed) After that I put on my smelly stuff and brush my teeth. I put make up on then do my hair and then have another coffee and head out the dorr. That's how I like to wake up in the morning.

my alarm clock rings at 6:30 and i keep pressing the snooze button every 9 minutes till 7:06 which is when i get up. i take a shower of course, get dressed, put on contacts and brush my teeth. then i trudge slowly to the kitchen since i have a ton of heavy stuff to bring to school (binder, violin, a lot of textbooks) to make me a quick cup of cappucino which i put in a cube or two of ice to make it cool down faster because i drink it as fast as i can and imagine how that would be if it was still steaming hot. i get the premade kind of salad from the fridge, put some in a styrofoam bowl and put foil over it for my lunch. then my dad comes out of his room ready to go so i grab a croissant from the fridge if there's even anything breakfast-y and hop into the car to go to school.and then, once i get to school, i head straight towards the restroom. there i do my hair and makeup. and i'm not the only one to do that either. there's probably 3 to 5 girls who go in a little after me to do the same thing. my hair is usually still wet since i dont have time to dry it. if i do have time to dry it or even dry and straighten it, i have to actually wake up when my alarm rings the first time. so i do all that in the restroom. then i go to the choir room where me and my friends hang out and i eat my breakfast there if i had brought any. my day really doesnt start until lunchtime when the coffee i i had in my cappucino kicks in. and then my day ends the next day around 1 in the morning when i finally go to sleep then wake up around 7 to do it all over again.i think i'm considered sleep-deprived.....

since people are basicly posting their morning routine i will be posting mine >_< i dont exactly find it to be my favorite way to start the day but it does work, and my parents hate it too!well just to get me extra sleeping time the night before i will put out my clothes tooth brush, deoderant, and pack my backpack and place it in the bathroom...i set my alarm first for 6:00 AM wake up, take a shower and tidy myself up, grab a bowl of cereal go lay in bed and eat it..after i finish its about 6:20--i put the bowl on my nightstand and set my alarm for 6:55 and sleep until then..then i wake up and my hair is messed up again so i comb it again grab my backpack and head out the door to my dads truck wit his keys..i get in sit in the passengers side, turn the car on tune it to my radio station and fall asleep again..for 10 minutes, my dad comes out and he drives me to school..extremley boring insn't it? i think it is! but my parents hate it, and i dunno why...lol

My day usaully starts out like this: I wake up at 6:30 because my bus comes for me at 7:30. I am usually stuck for time in the end, because I take "breaks" to nap. For example, I get my shirt and pants on and then take a 10 minute nap. Believe me, my mom hates this about me. So, just about every day, I am drinking down a coffee as fast as I can at 7:25.

My favorite way to start a day is getting up from bed early.. lol :huh: just joking actually i would like to start a day by praying for god i.e saying him that i love you lord from whole of my heart , make me how u want. i completely rely uplon you for everything, without you i am nil and with you i am complete. Lord bless all the peoples and help them and give there needs according to your wish. Give me confidence and give me wisdom. This is the way i lik to start my day, i do it but irregularly, want to improve on my time schedule. I will do it.

Edited by puffy (see edit history)

cup of Earl Grey tea, jelly toast, and waffles.if not waffles, buttermilk pancakes.if not pancakes, a big ol' bowl of cocoa pebbles!it doesn;t matter how, why or when I wake up. These things I must have or else I'm crabby for the rest of the day.routine:alarm goes off -> snooze italarm goes off 9 min later -> snooze it*repeat 4 or 5 times*get up, check email, fark, various forumstake shower, brush teeth, get dressedeat (see above)

Edited by Chez (see edit history)

Usual routine: I normally wake up at 7.00am, (but sleep in till 7.15!). Then I turn on the computer, make myself breakfast, come up and log on. Check emails while I eat, post a bit on Xisto or email or whatever. Then I get dressed and go. Sometimes I watch TV instead of going on the internet. It depends what I feel like really...Ideal:Ideally, I'd like to wake up whenever I feel like, after watching however much TV I wanted to the night before. I'd have a big breakfast too with eggs and bacon and bagels and freshly squeezed juice! lol