xisto Community
Milovoriel

What's Your Favorite Way To Start Your Day? ...

I just wondered how you all like to start your day? ....

I have my own little idiosyncratic routine .... first, getting up .... a monumental task .... there is no sound worse than the sound of an alarm clock! .... it makes you're heart sink and chills the blood .... so, roll out of bed, then make bed, tidy house, have shower, but on make up, do hair ....

but then comes the joy of my morning .... a half hour for breakfast, (usually cereal and a mega mug of strong tea .... bliss!), and watch either "Friends", "Everybody loves Raymond" or some other American comedy show on Channel 4 .... and while the commercials are on, I flip over to BBC1 and read the news headlines on teletext, then back for the rest of the show, iron clothes and out the door to face another hell of a day! ....

if I sleep in and don't have time for this early morning ritual, I am literally hell personified .... a class A nightmare for the day! ....

Posted Image

Basically, my one hour rush from bed to school precludes me from any form of entertainment at the start of day. I am not very aware of the fact that another day has started until at lunch and to be frank, like everyone attending school, the day starts only after school ends, which is sometimes 1800 at night. But technically, if you ask me what I usually do in the morning, I would say, most of the time I am awakened by the radio-clock. It is only minutes when I will find the hosts in the radio programs too annoying that I will switch the radio off immediately. I then switch on my modem (this step is skipped if I have left the computer on for downloading the previous night), turn on my computer and check for new downloads at bulletin boards and queue them up neatly so that I can have them running before I leave home for school. I will then take a very simple breakfast, get a large cup of instant coffee (without it, I won?t be awake), occupy the washroom for a while and then flee home at the speed of light.I really love to start the day downloading. You get the feeling that something is working at home while you are doing stupid things at school and that time is not wasted.

Hi Guys, I think the best way to get up in the morning is firstly, (and slightley obviously) I get out of bed. Get dressed and then turn on some music. I mean, nice, loud heavy metal. Of course, you have to respect the fact that others might be sleeping so maybe an mp3 player, but if u can I like to listen to it out loud whilst I drink a warm cup of tea whilst watching the sun rise of the distant mountains from my bedroom skylight. It's beautiful, relaxing and is something u can never get bored of. Thanks guys, Sean Webber (alive).

I hate alarm clocks! They wake you up after a really nice, warm night, and make you face the hard, fast world again.. Getting out of bed is a nightmare for me. I just can't make myself trow my legs out of it.. Really annoying, cause I miss my train many times because of that :P I'm not really a morning person. Not that I'm sulky and stuff, I'm just a little bit late everywhere :P But it has a positive side also, I'm really fast in doing my hair and make-up and stuff, because I have so little time in the morning I had to learn to do it fast :PBut anyway, when I'm finally out of bed, I put my clothes on, do my hair, make-up etc, eat some cornflakes, hurry to the train and hope I'm on time at school ;)

I just automatically wake up at the same time everyday- about 6:30 am. Earlier than everyone else in the house, I like having that little bit of time to myself. I walk out of my room, turn on the computer and then go in the bathroom to brush my teeth and 'stuff' (Too much info!) then when I get out I sit down at the computer and check out my email. Most days I will go in the chatroom on my message board and talk to my favorite person on the internet. He lives in Australia, so it's night time there. We talk until he has to go to bed, which is about the time I have to get up and do chores and "real life" things.

I usually set my cellphone's alarm clock two hours before I leave for school. I occasionally have breakfast or whatever is left from it because my mother leaves the house for work at around 8 and so she eats earlier. I don't have to go until 10 am so I take a bath at around 9 then I eat, I groom myself and since the school campus is only a few meters from where we live, I leave the house 10 minutes before my first class of the day and I usually arrive just on time. That's it, no weird habits ;)

On a normal, boring school day, I wake up at 7:45 to prepared to go to school at around 8:55.I don't usually get out of bed until around 8:00, it's hard to get up straight away!!Anyway, after that hugeely difficult task, I go downstairs and prepare breakfast, usually some fruit (I'm healthy ;)), thn I eat it while looking at either friends or everybody loves raymond, lol.I'm usually done by about 8:20, then I go upstairs, wash, change into my uniform and gussy up ready for school by about 9:50.Then, I'm in school by 9:00 at the latest and I'm usually woken up then by all my friends screaming in my face "HIYA"... lol

An ideal way to start my day: getting a wake up call from my favorite person instead of an alarm clock, morning routine, then a big breakfast in the school dining hall. Hearing "good morning" from another person is the best way to wake up happy.

Hmmm... good question. Well I guess the best way I think I can think as my best way is firstly in the previous night sleep early. I wake up early in the morning. Take a nice warm shower to get your muscles going and to freshen up. Then I go into the kitchen and make myself two slices of raison toast(if any, or else white bread). Then I sit down and enjoy my toast with a nice glass of orange juice (preferably 100% orange juice with no added sugar). After that, if I woke up early enough I could then pack all my necessary books and stuff for uni. Then I either try my luck at running to the Uni or catch a bus but mostly I catch a bus, it doesn't make me tired and also my back wont ache if I was running with, say.... three text books in my bag?! ;) And then my day would proceed as normal.Well, i try to start my day of as healthy as possible but sometimes I'm in such a hurry to get to class, I just grab my books and bolt out of the house!? Well i's not my fault that I'm occasionally lazy, right? :P

good question ;) I wake up at 5.50 to prepared to go to school at around 6.30 wit a train. About at 6.00 AM i go for 10 minutes on computer se4arch if any new torrents on the net. I love to download Crime Scene investigation series :P Earlier than everyone else in the house. They go on work after then i go to school. School is 30 kilometers away from me. When i come in the town i must first get a coffe or something to wake up tottaly :P I have usualy about six hours School per day. I come home arount 2 PM.

I usually start my school day (monday to friday) this way:I wake up at 6:30 in the morning and wait l?ike 5 to 10 minutos waiting to my brain to "start functioning" xD then i get up and change my clothes or take a bath (these last part just in case i haven't bathed the anterior night) then i turn on the TV and see MTV while brushing my hair and getitng ready (you know make up and that girl stuff) then i go downstairs and make my breakfeast (usually and chocomilk) and then i organize my books, homework and all that stuff oh! and i make my homework if i didn't did it before n_n, then i just go upstairs again and turn off the TV brush my teeth and rush to school =)

Wow, I really don't have a morning routine. Everyday is something different on the schedule, so I wake according to my plans. I'd like to wake up at a certain time everyday to get into some kind of organization, but every night I seem to fall asleep at different parts of the night. That troubles me because once I graduate from college I'll need to have some kind of morning routine, otherwise I won't hold my career position too long.

I wake up at 6:00AM to my alarm clock, I brush my teeth and take a shower. I run to get dressed and if I'm lucky, I can watch TV for 15 minutes before I have to leave at 6:45.I really want to go to a new school, where I can wake up later... Oh well, only one year left until I switch. The summertime isn't much different, except I'm just not going to school, rather some other place.

i have to start mmy day with boring school >.< wake up at 7:30-7:45 and have to be at school at 8:30-8:40 >.< i dont eat brakefast, first i take a shower then i change, brush & comb teeth and go to school >.<

I really dont have a routine. Mainly because I just finished school and I am just going to school because they offered me a part time job from 12 to 4, and from 4 to 8 Im doing my social service hours. (here in Mexico you have to complete 900 hours of service to open universities.) Which Im about to finish in about two weeks. Ok, in the morning I like to wake up at about 9. I get up with the television, I program it to turn on at that time. Usually on Mtv channel but if I wake up to a bad video which actually seems to happen all the time I immediately start changin the channels for about 5 minutes or so and then Im up off from bed. When I get up I start doing some stretching and after that I do some excersise. (abdominals, pushups, weights, etc.). After exercise I like taking a cold shower and after the shower I get some breakfast which is whatever my mother makes and then Im off to the University. You might be asking why I get up so late but the reason is because I usually sleep like at around 2 to 4 in the morning working on music, learning tutorials, animating and sometimes playing mutliplayer games. Well thats my routine right now. I wonder how its going to change in a couple of weeks when I finish my social service.