xisto Community
Milovoriel

What's Your Favorite Way To Start Your Day? ...

So how I start my day... well, I basically wake up in the noon-afternoon. I hate mornings, so I skip that and go straight to lunch and stuff. I hop onto my computer, and play a few games. Sometimes they get boring so, I build my own computer games and I mess around with html and javascript to see what I can do. We just got a new treadmill so I walk on that sometimes often while listening to music. I am pretty much a night owl because... well, I have dial-up so no phone rings and cuts me off.Yeah, thats about it. I am a night-owl computer geek. ;)

As much as I would like my day to be like a celebrity having a butler to bring you breakfast in bed and all, I don't. lol. My routinely wakeup consist of sitting or propping myself on the wall for support. During this time I may go back to sleep or get out of bed. Depends on my mood at that time. Usually I"m sleepy. So I just fall back to sleep for maybe a few more minutes. I get out of bed if that's the case and brush my teeth. Usually I take my brother to school first and then come home and brush my teeth. I pick out my clothes, put on some socks, and spend a few minutes gathering my school things. I don't eat breakfast in the morning. Even though i should, but unfortunately I don't. Maybe I'll grab a handfull of cereal and put it all in mouth and that's breakfast. lol. Not what you would imagine but thats how it goes in the morning with me. I don't make my bed or anything like that. I don't have the energy. I'll do it when i come home.

how i like to start my day is after hours of being on the internet i go to sleep and then wake up eat watch tv play some games and then the internet.

I get up around 6 to leave for school by 7 and arrive at 8. :P I get out of bed after lying in bed for five minutes after turning off my alarm, stretch, have a bowl of Cheerios and milk, a big cup of orange juice, shower if I have to, put on clean clothes, make a sandwhich, grab my 1L bottle of water from the freezer, back my rucksack, and head out the door. My cup of orange juice is like many people's morning coffee; I'd never survive the day without it! ;) And likewise, if I get to school and realise I forgot to bring or do anything, my day turns terrible and I find myself wishing I could start the morning over! :P

Well, I wake up at 5:00am, eat and take a bath. I usually do this slowly... so the moment I come out from the bathroom door, the school bus has come :P and I have to rush. I dress as fast as I can and I don't even have time to dry my hair! Whew... when I finally am on the bus, (I'm the first one to get fetched) I sleep. Even though I usually wake up this early, I'm still not used to it. I get drowsy often... :P But... I usually sleep at 9-10... I wonder why... ;) As for weekends. I like to wake up late and check out the downloads I've left running the night before. :P Then, if my mom didn't prepare breakfast, I cook some noodles or burgers, then, I spend the rest of my day doing stuff in the computer.

my ideal day begins with my love(connie) kissing me, telling me i love you, and all that things she makes when we sleep together, she is my dream, i love her, and i belive i'll never get enough, i hope she always love me, and nothing, that's my favourite way of begin a day!

Usually I would listen to the radio and/or watch the morning news while I have my breakfast, then on my commute to school by bike I plug in to my iPod shuffle. Of course, if the weather is not so crap it literally puts a damper on things, but still...getting out of the house gives me is a bit like an escape for me.

I like when the alarm clock goes off and i push the sleep button like 30 times and then after about 20-30 min i realize im running late and the sleep button isn't going to do me much good then i quickly get out of bed and get in the shower then get out throw some cloths and get what i need and usually its either school or work im going to. lol i find all the rush get your blood pumping and actually gets you up and ready faster, it also gets you and exrtra 20 mintutes in bed lol.

my favorite way to start my day ?? hmmm ... that is a hard thing to answer ... normally my alarm clock wakes me up .... and this is my way to start my day ... but i would like my love to wake me up in morning by kissing me .. and saying she loves me .. makes me a good breakfast ... and i think this is my dream way to start my days ;) ...

The way I enjoy to start my day is like every other day. heh I wake up in the morning, take a shower, eat, get dressed, and leave the house to do whatever I have planned for the day. It's not very exciting, but I think it's the regular routine everyone else generally follows. :)

I think it's when I have been with someone I love, or someone I feel good with including friends.I think it's good.....if...when I open my eyes in the morning those ones I love are with me....to give me morning hugs or kisses. I Think it's fantastic that before I sleep, I see them and when I wake up I see them again. (immediately) :)

Good question. The first thing I go is take a shower. It's probably one of the only things that can wake me up so quickly. I also usually browse the internet, grab some breakfast, and take a coffee with me so I can stay awake.

my favorite way to start my day ... hmm ... i do not really dream about it ... but now i would like to think deeply about this ... i would like some music to wake me up ... and the smell of breakfast prepared by my wife to wake me up ... and a nice cup of coffee ... that would be a great way to start my day .....

I'm lucky enough to live my favourite morning routine out every day.Firstly, I'll be gently roused from my sleep by a handome harpist wearing nothing but a toga, then I'll get up and walk to my balcony, and from there dive into my olympic-sized swmming pool, situated directly below. Feeling fully woken up from my early morning dip, I'll proceed to my banquet room where my head chef offers me the breakfast menu. After eating a sumptuous breakfast, and showering in one of my spas, I start to gear up for work.This brings us to about 9am, in one of the drawing rooms, where I am fresh out of the shower. My leige of assistants swan in and talc me from head to toe. Then, I am squeezed into my extremely tight latex suit, the mask gets fixed into place, and the final touch is some glossy red lipstick.Now, I am ready for my day. YES, I AM CATWOMAN. A very decadent version.

My favorite way to start the day is by throwing the alarm clock through the window and going back to sleep after a long night studying / partying / whatevering. Short of that, about a litre of a highly caffienated brew and a quick shower usually gets me going. The most annoying start to the day is rushing with a razor and winding up slicing half your face off. And then missing the train. And then realizing it's Sunday.