xisto Community
ced117

GTA San Andreas

Yeah this is such an awesome game. My favorite parts were how CJ is able to swim and you can drive trains and stuff. It has a lot higher variety of missions then the previous games to. It is a great game, but I am kind of sickened with Rockstar Games at the moment with all that stuff about sneaking stuff in the game.

This game is sooo tight i love how you Can get tight hair cuts and get cool tatoos

25595[/snapback]

do you think taht that is the only good thing about it.

have you seen the really col graficks in it and all the moves you can do it has to be the best game of all time because it has really good programming amazing 3d realtime graficksand music the cars are col and the effects and the missions are the best ive ever played there has to be more resons than just you can get really cool haircuts but it is true you can so i guess your right it is the best game ever

i think Rockstar are in the making of a new GTA called liberty city stroies problem is it's only on psp, well thats all it's planned to be realeased on so far i hope they release it on ps3 atleast otherwise playstations willg et proper boring lol.to find out info go to http://www.rockstargames.com/ and click on liberty city stories in the banner on top.

San Andreas is cool but I like get stuck on a mission, then I leave the game alone for like a week. Then I come back and play it. Guess what? I beat the mission.

But thats the only game I know that you NEED cheat codes just to survive in that game, otherwise CJ fries! I mean I have to have cheats to stay alive. And what if you got so far in a game, and there is no save point around. Guess what? You'll be starting over.

Video games as well as the systems need a sleep function were you can put your game in a low power sleep mode.

And lastly the problems I have with San Andreas is...well this is with most games, and i'm sure you've had this problem. Have you ever got a game where you don't have memory card management? What if you got real far in a game, and then you want to save and don't have room left. What do you have to do? Start over. One time I played Kingdom Hearts on my old, bulky PS2 and forgot to buy another memory card, I had to actually leave my old PS2 on and wait until the next day to get a memory card! This is why you need what I call: "In-Game Memory Card Management." (IGMCM) Or another PS2. ^_^

GTA3:SA is crap. missions are stupid, there's no reality and graphic suck even though it is very demanding.the first GTA and GTA 2 are the best there is.

Although I hate video games with the dissapearing act. You kill someone and they dissapear in seconds. Or you blow some stuff up, it dissapears. Therefore, you cannot tell whether or not you've been in that area or not. GTA has the happy dissapearing act.

I have to say that GTA: SA, was a mixed experience. At first, the game was pretty interesting, I found myself engaged in building my character's muscle, stamina etc. However, these don't take that long to build up and once they are up, there is nothing you really have to do to maintaint them...besides eat a burger and run around for a little bit. (You should be doing this anyway because of the missions). The missions don't really have any originallity, I feel like I keep playing the same missions over and over, just a name is changed here or there. The storyline is pretty comprehensive and keeps my attention, but there are certain points in the game where I wished I could just fastforward, one example of this is when you are taken into the country by the cops. This part of the game is one of the most boring. It is a transitional period from 1 city to another, you'll find yourself driving for 15-20 minutes just to get to a mission checkpoint, then you might accidently explode your car, or not take a picture of someones face, and end up having to do the mission all over again, including the extrememly monotonous driving, which is at least 10 times as worst the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...time around. That is my single largest complaint about this game - It might just be too big for its own good, and they could have compacted it and made everything much faster to get to, instead they add a lot of countryside, most of which is pointless in my opinion.

I just got the game and I must say I'm impressed how well the characters speak, how uncensored everything is, how big is the environment in wich you play, how moddable the game is, etc. altough the game is fun it's got pretty hard and tireing missions. The story itself is perfect. Really like the game, just can't figure out how to d the lowrider mission. :P

GTA is back again with one more game version in it San Andreas......i like most of the features in it such as like you can increase your health by eatin more food regularly and can earn points for good looks by dressing good an cutting your hair...and stuff like that...the thing that i dont like about it is that it doesnt have that feature of sports bykes which was exclusively found in GTA Vice City..i like that byke feature in it...and more is that its much more tough and has racing features like that.....So In Short GTA San Andreas is pretty nice with thrilling features...Keep It Up GTA :)

This game is much better than all of the other Grand Theft Auto games combined. I love how you can get stronger by working out and stuff and everything that has to do with your player is fully customizable. It is fun to go through all of the missions. The other games I would use cheats to make the cars fly and all and just mess around.

Its cool, but I hate the fact that when you kill someone, or blow something up, or money, weapons, etc are on the ground it dissapears. That way, if I lose my way aorund San Andreas, and I don't have my map or I don't feel like pulling up the in-game map, I don't know if i've been in this area before. This gets annoying in a lot of games.Also the missions are a real headache. I don't even play San Andreas much anymore since I got stuck on N.O.E. and my girlfriend (Millie) is never home, therefore I can't get the stupid keycard. :) So I put it in the case and said "Fudge it".

This game is sooo tight i love how you Can get tight hair cuts and get cool tatoos

25595[/snapback]

I agree! It never gets boring! Its also cool how you have a hood, and theres gang wars now...