xisto Community
ced117

GTA San Andreas

Yes the game has to be the second best game next to Halo 2 that is. I like fact that you can do a lot more than you can in <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=vice%20city; onmouseover="window.status='vice city'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">vice city</a> rockstar games just keeps stepping it up on GTA. You can create your own gang and provoke gang wars and take territory from them. You can also make your guy fast and skinny buff by working out. This game rules I jsut cant wait for it to come out for <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=x%20box; onmouseover="window.status='x-box'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">x-box</a> its gonns be awesome!

60834[/snapback]

Yes I agree with you Randle rockstar does keep stepping it up in their games and they just get better you can do alot more things in san andaes than you could in vice city. And it will be way better on xbox.

yea its a good game... all grand theft auto games been good and they just keep getting better... San Andreas was crazy with all the new options and the re-play value is still there ages after ive completed the game...its a wicked game... 5/5 no doubt... #1 on PS2... #1 forever until the next GTA

I think it's great game, but i'am always have it on PS2 and wait for PC-version. I can't end mission on airplane that should atacck car and moto with drag! :lol:

2 Someone: i told about PS 2 version, that i now have on my platform, but i wait for PC-release! Can you tell me date of this event?

Hy every1

Does anyone knows when GTA SA is comming out of pc in portugal? :P

or

what will be the system requirements?

Thankx!

Posted Image

I have no idea if Portugal has strange release dates compared to the rest of the world, but as far as I know the PC version of GTA:SA is coming out the 7th of June.

As far as requirements go, the minimus should be this:

1GHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon256MB RAM
8x DVD-ROM
3.6 GB HD space for a minimal install
64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce3" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card

And the recommended should be:

Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP384(+) MB of RAM
16x DVD-ROM drive
4.7 GB of free Hard Disk space for a full install
128(+) MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce4" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card
Game pad with twin axis analog controls (USB or Joystick Port)
Keyboard & Mouse

For more info about the game (and the PC release), go to here.

This game is sooo tight i love how you Can get tight hair cuts and get cool tatoos

25595[/snapback]

Is that the only thing you like about this game? cool haircuts? well i don't think that is the point of gta san andreas i think that it's about driving tru a very large city. and completing misions in that city. So not about the haircuts. most of them are lame bye the way. i mean what's better? a cool haircut or a cool car or a cool bike? i mean the choise isn't so hard to me! well that;s eventually all i have to say to you so see you later. bye the way please send another reply to this one i just sund. ok? well and gta san andreas isn't my favorite gta i still think that gta vice city is way cooler. Ok it's smaller and you can do less things but i don't now why but it's just more fun to me i qeus well anyway did you already checked out the gta that is comming for the psp? myself i don't have a psp but a nintendo ds. as you can see in my user name. but i think if you are a gta fan that it is pretty smart to check that title. that all.

cee ya later....

:huh:

GTA:San Andreas is good game. But it has a lot of bugs. One time, I broke my keyboard because of big bug in game. :P Rockstar can make better games. But i am not saing, that San Andreas is bad game :huh: