xisto Community
ced117

GTA San Andreas

I got the game last Wednesday and i think the game is really fun.A good cheat to use is the Jet pack cheat.. its L1,L2,R1,R2,Up,Down,Right,Left(x2) that is the only cheat i have used and i already am 55% through the game its sooo fun.

Yes the game has to be the second best game next to Halo 2 that is. I like fact that you can do a lot more than you can in vice city rockstar games just keeps stepping it up on GTA. You can create your own gang and provoke gang wars and take territory from them. You can also make your guy fast and skinny buff by working out. This game rules I jsut cant wait for it to come out for x-box its gonns be awesome!

The fact they have made GTA San Andreas more RPGish then in past games has made the game much better. Instead of just doing missions and killing people (which was fun in its own right), you now have a sense of 'duty' to look after CJ, trying to survive the harsh environment of San Andreas.The game is a massive step up from the other games, which i didn't think was going to be possible prior to release.

yeah. san andreas......the best game evah evah evah made. You can do every thing. You wouldn't of suspect a game like this. You can get tatoos at different styles. You can cut you hair at different styles...you can even take cj(the guy you play with) to the gym. When you first start, cj is skinny as a rope. And what's so real is that when you don't go to the gym, the guy is gonna be skinny again, but if you go every day, he wil become arnold schwarszenegger. haha, so muscular. You can only train once per day. and cj has his limits when he goes to the gym. you can even train fighting in the gym. Ther's 3 exercices in the gym. You can get all sorts of tattoos, on his arm, back, everywere...alllmost haha. You can cut his hair, or you can get cornrows, you can paint your hair. You can buy all sorts of close. Pants, hats, watch, necklace, shirts. And the're are many sorts of clothes shopes. From cheap till expensive. All those in one game. You have your own gang, you can go and create a war with the other gangs. You can ride with gang members in your car. You can do drive by. Oow..you can have a girlfriend to. you can o with her on a date. ther's all sort of vehicules, cars, bicycles, quad, crossers, motorcycles, airplane, boot, chopper etc. ther's even monster trucks.And you need to eat regurarly. and if you eat to much, cj wil throwup. oow and in san andreas you can swim to. you won't drunk like in vice city. there's many more to tell, but if I proceed I won't be ready for today. I can't wait to see how the next gta will be. even better. If you didn't play san andreas yet, go play it!!

Yeah, I have to say that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is probablly the best game I have ever played. It has SUCH a great story line for one... Also, the replay-ability is amazing with all the sidequests and things to do. I mean, it's fun just to run around and blow things up without even doing any missions. This game was extremely well made, and I reccomend it to ANYONE!

If I am honest I am not too sure if I actually want Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I do own Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and I enjoyed blowing peoples heads of for a few hours but eventually it lost it's appeal. I don't really enjoy doing the missions on Vice City and every now and then I will just turn the Playstation 2 on, slide in GTA Vice City and go on a ramping killing spree. :)

San Andreas is a great game, and it blows away all the previous games in the GTA series, with its huge size and limitless things to try out and do.I have simply been unable to put this game down since i got it, which was a couple of months ago now. lol. Simply a great game, and it is very difficult to get easily bored with the game. :)