xisto Community
faith

This Is Unfair, And I'm Curious! I demand respect

Okay Well i noticed like alot of the NeW! people here, alwasy get like Gifts, as inr eally cool sigs! but me?!? NoOOo I didnt get a thing! execpt for johnny on ym sig request (thanks!) !! And ANOTHER important thing!!! My B-day is now in 22 days **(but whos counting eh?)** And i deserve alot of Gifts!! teehee -_- Just wrote this to inform you all :lol:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
We all make spelling mistakes but you really need to make sure that your title and description are at least spelled correctly--in this case your title. Edited to fit the forum TOS. Remember, this isn't the first time you were warned about your title spelling.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Just to clear up the termonology here. A gift is given to people who the giver thinks deserves it. You can request a sig in the sig request forum and someone may make you one -_-

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Moving to Sig Requests

HA HA HAI'm under the impression that it IS a gift (not a request). So the more you chant about it, the less likely that someone will give you one :lol: You are lucky--lucky in timing. I was here for over 3 months before someone gave me a gift sig. Back then (ah the good old days, or when I was younger -_-) we didn't have the "request sig" option.Happy early 22 days Birthday!

Hehe, I have a list of people to make first. But we'll remember your birthday.

Just to clear up the termonology here. A gift is given to people who the giver thinks deserves it. You can request a sig in the sig request forum and someone may make you one -_-

173932[/snapback]

Ditto.

Hehe, I have a list of people to make first. But we'll remember your birthday.

173959[/snapback]

Second ditto.

Don't ask for gifts though...you already have some of your own, and I made you one. You can't expect everyone to want to make one for you. That's not how it works.

lol, I like the way you are demanding a fair treatment from members. By seeing the your forum joined date you are not yet that old member. But if you understand GIFT is a gift. YOu may not even receive at all... such is the case of a gift... a gift is something you can't even ask for it... it will not be a gift anymore... My suggestion to you is this, if you participate in the forum even without asking, at some stage member will come up with such a gift, rememer the word gift... I am not waiting for any sig gift but I would definitely welcome such moves by any of the members here as a gift and I am thankful to everyone for making this forum lively, otherwise I won't be able to make more posts which is my lifeline here... -_-

Wow, never ask for gifts, you can trick them into giving them to you but it is something that is supposed to be earned, hence the name gift. I mean, I only got 2 gifts from them on my birthday, heck, I am glad to even get one. But NEVER ask for gifts,that is just rude and one way never to even get one.

I never get gifts -_-

For those who don't know, I have around 45-50 gifts -_-

w00t

174002[/snapback]

Same here bro. *props*

A lot of my recent ones have either been members here that like me or random people on GR that know I return all my gifts. :lol:

Well there is a simple solution to all gift related problems: don't give any, don't expect any! -_- muhahaha (*evil laughter)

174036[/snapback]

Someone should make you a gift just to spite you. :lol:

Wow, alright, you guys covered basically everything, but I'll flame some more.Gifts are "presents" you don't ask for one or demand one. A gift is given to you if the person feels like you've helped them, or made there life easier in even the measleist(spelling?) way. You've requested a sig, and have gotten it, not even having to wait more then a day! That's pretty darn lucky if you ask me.I didn't get a gift until I gave one. You know the saying? "To recieve yuou must give". I believe it goes? Same concept here.You're not the only member who hasn't gotten a gift, so don't think you should get special treatment, because NO ONE does, not even us mods.Point gotten across I believe? Thread closed.P.S. You won't be getting a gift most likey, since you're "demanding" one.

Notice from Johnny:
Give and you shall recieve.