xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

What is your favourite weapons in CS? Knife is included...lol

Pistol -- DeagleSMG -- Mp5Rifle -- Ak47Shotgun -- PumpNade -- FlashOther -- KnifeEquipment -- NVGThat's about my entire inventory. :)

Oh we all know that the Mac10 is by far the ultimate in CS weaponry. At the very least it's quite funny to use on maps that have a lot of distance involved to cover, it's so much fun to get a kill off an AWPer from a distance with a Mac10 albeit nearly impossible.

My Favorite Counter Strike Weapon would have to be for the Rifles For the Counter Terrorist Would be the M4A1 Silenced which sounds and looks very very cool, and also i would pick the deagle for teh pistol, and for the Terrorist Side i would pick AK47 and Deagle, here are my other kinds of guns.Sniper: Awp/ScoutSMG:Mp5Rifles: M4A1/AK47Shotty: PumpPistol: Deagle and USPThats it <_<

When I want a couple of rounds for a quick bloody match, I play fy_iceworld. For a normal map though, I like the classics, de_Dust and de_Dust2. Deathmatch stuff makes any map fast and fun though.

I just hate all custom maps and everything else except de_dust2. I play nothing else than de_dust2 cuz everything else is so boring and stuff. I don't get what's so fun with custom maps, they suck in my opinion. de_dust2 FTW!!!

Gun: USPRifle: M4A1 simply because headshot is all that matters in CS:SAK47 works too but I don't like it too much. :blink:

Id have to say my favorite Rifle is the AK... I am a lot better with the M4 but everyone uses it and it kinda gets old after a while... I cant stand to use the same gun all the time so I normally switch it up a lot. My favorite pistol by far is the deagle.