xisto Community
Acidify

How Did You Feel When Your Site Was Approved coem talk about your site approval

Oh man how long ago was it for me since I joined here...long time...but I don't really know how I found this place, probably a bunch of google searches before I landed here...but I did what was expected of me and followed the TOS very closely, when I reached enough credits I applied and the next day I was getting started with my website...a very easy and nice experience, and although I'm not on as much with paid hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting and my responsibilities as admin on IPBGaming, I still check in and post from time to time...

pretty good... I've had hosting before so I wasn't freaking out because it was my first time... In fact, I still haven't changed the default homepage... didn't have enough time yet, probably won't for a little while more. But I checked out cpanel and everything, it all looks very nice : ) I can't wait to get started on it...

I think getting aproved is really easy!! But when I got to the Cpanel :) I was screwed :P I have seen a manual that is suposed to help but was no help at all. I was really hapy when i got approved.But disapointed when I saw the Cpanel.

I should say that I was really happy, excited and that... but it?s not true, indeed. I had moved from web hosting to web hosting and every of them seeemed to be fraudulent, or quikly gone, or simply not serious. So I came here just to try luck... I noticed the credit system and I thought that it was a fresh idea so I tried. When I get the approval I was like "well, let?s give it a chance". It was when days, weeks and months passed, when I realized that this was a great choice. And I?m getting happier and happier as time pass and Xisto proves to be a great hosting.

When my site got approved, i was very excited because i finally got started on my site.the only thing that got me really mad was i had first known Asta hosting and i went to post on their forums first. and got my 30+ credits and made an application and NEVER got seen... i waited 3 weeks..... 3 freaking weeks... and so i decided to come to Xisto. and in 1 DAY i got seen and approved/declined. but ofcoarse i finally got approved and i was really happy because i waited so long for it and now i finally have it, and can finally support my clan 3od on Halo 2.

i was excited i guess because i was actually rejected the first time...heh so when i got it i wasnt sure what to do becuase i wanted to set up a php nuke site and i didnt know how to go about it i only knew how to manage it but not set it up so i got help some people here in the forums that helped set it up for me which is great hopefully ill be able to do it myself the next i need to

I wasn't sure what to think when I was accepted. I didn't have any problem getting accepted and I had my hosting really soon after joining. I know I was thinking that I'd just be testing out this host, because it looked like a better deal than my last one.I know about 10 minutes after getting my hosting, I was over whelmed and confused by the tons of options that they gave us here at Xisto. But it didn't take long for me to figure it all out, and fall in love with the whole thing. Then I posted a ton of messages and enjoyed the hosting ever since <_<

I was ecstatic because I was finally going to get great features so I could really build my website and make it look so great.I jumped up and down and IMed my co-owner and told her and of course she was happy.trap17 is the best free web site hoster out there :)

i was really happy. I had made a lot of posts and i was anxiously waiting for one of the admins to except me. Then the next day i saw they had and i started uploading my files to the ftp. I was also learning a lot of stuff. About where to put everything. Then in about 1 hour my site was created.

wow... i guess i was kind of ruined by other crappy hosts... i had tryed so many that just failed when i decided to try my last one which was Xisto, so i signed up got ten credits, the i posted an application for an account... and it worked, a little while later i got an email that i was in and how to login and I did... i was happy, but mainly releved that it was finally finished

I don't know i felt normal on my old account, started new one... wasn't accepted.. .... . Anyways.. um I was like, oh cool and started, but i lost internet access for long time I made a new account or this account i made long ago and i started again.. no aprval though.. and the BuffaloHELP now was a moderator back when i was here. :)

Trap17 was one of the first of its kind that I have seen on the internet. A web host which is using their forum activity to give hosting services to their users. It is really interesting in a sense that they make use of these user activity on the forum to hold up the site and give them quality service. Xisto is no different from a paid web host except that they host the free accounts on the Gamma server which has gone down quite a few times already (2 since I joined). But I can't argue about it since this is free.

When I was told that we needed 30 credits, I figured that browsing through the forum and scanning through topics will do me good and to my delight, there are so many interesting topics to talk about in the world of IT like (Mobile Phones, OSes, Computer, Internet and even Programming). On top of that there are so many interesting discussions going on in the Relationship as well as the Ideas/Theories forum, that for me does it all. So I can never have nothing to talk about, because everyday members are joining and contributing to the forum, there won't be something called inactivity in Xisto.

From the experience in posting to the 30 credits, I realised that this forum has a lot of quality and a lot of effort is put into each post unlike many forums you see out there, with a lot 1 liners and a load of rubbish in posts. This forum emphasizes quality and clarity in every post, so that for me is the way to go. Reading each post would be like reading into details a topic which can only do wonders as it will trigger a detailed reply as well.

It didn't take long for my application to be approved, I must say that the 1 consigning this approvals; Buffalo or what is his name, is very active on the forum. Less than 24 hours and I can start installing my site, since my site is primarily a blog where I post entries, installation was pretty simple but I was very happy.

I used to be hosted with http://www.digital-pulse.net/ but there were so many constant problems with the DNS renewal, as a result every new entry I made will end up missing the next day. That really got me frustrated as that has happened on more than 2-3 occasions and I would not accept such a service.

But thanks Xisto for the countless time for providing us with top-end hosting at no cost!