xisto Community
Acidify

How Did You Feel When Your Site Was Approved coem talk about your site approval

I first came to trap and I was like I anit gonna post 30credits because I thought it was like 100 post because they didnt explain how easy it was to get it.So all the other free host thats almost good as trap had server problems from spammers and I realized thats one of the reasons why we have to go though this long process to make sure our sites have up time.So I joined a posted as much as I could without spamming to get my credits first.I really seen nothing interesting till I seen genaral chat because I dont know anything about graphics and stuff like that.So then I applied for my site and the firsy day went by and I wasnt approved and was about to die lol.So the next say which is today I went over my grandma house and I went to get some kfc and ate it over there.So I can home and went right to my application and there it was saying that I was approved and I jumped up and ran all around the house lol and then got my site started.THANKS TRAP lol :D

I was confused, I still am. I had seen everyone had been accepted and mine wasn't... I then checked my emails a good four hours later and saw that I had been accepted. >.>

It takes a little while because the admins have to be online to check your thing and set up your account. But it's well worth the wait, wouldn't you say?

It takes a little while because the admins have to be online to check your thing and set up your account. But it's well worth the wait, wouldn't you say?

I understand that, I have been reading up on it in the questions and queries section. I have no complaints about it, and I do agree that it is worth the wait. I was rather confused only, I did get my email saying I was accepted. I just didn't see it in thread I had applied in... all I saw was NNR* beside the thread. Me being a newbie to this kind of forum, I don't exactly know what that means.

I'm really excited when I see I got replied on my webhosting request topic, before I click my post I do a liitle pray :D wishing my request approved. :D I scrolled down page with my heart punding, and it says "Web hosting --- Aproved" wohoo! I was so happy, and as fast I go to email to make sure it was right, and it's there! :D and within seconds I activated my host. B)

I was extremely happy of course because at that time I've been looking for a free host with PHP and MySQL support that's no B.S. :D

Well I THINK *thinks for a moment* that my site was hosted straight away by Wassie(old Admin/Moderator) and I was like YESSSS.. I, like many others, thought that it was some kind of hoax.. because I saw at another forum that it said it would give you a free domain and web hosting if you got 1000 posts...and bnot many people would get that much and that was the point of it...Anyways I was happy :D that I had got my first PROPER host.. not no angelfire or freewebs host a PROPER one with full working cpanel and loads of other unlimited stuff,.But that was back since last year.. before all this credit stuff.. you have to post like 25 posts or something to get hosting.

I was very excited when I got my account here. I was amazed how the registration worked perfectly. What I meant is that I've never done the way a site is being set up like we see in Xisto dot com. Once you receive the password and login id its that one has to set up the account by his own. Which is really impressive. Also I was very excited to upload the files to the server. It didn't take more than few hours to put my site online after I got the account. And there after, there's no looking back... the rest as they say is a History! blah, blah, blah

First I thank the crew of Xisto that they accepted my appliciation.When I had my registritian concluded I posted in one 30 post.I was very happy.But I thought that my appliciation not would accepted.Even like the other sites , when I post a appliciation , the site goes offline.I did my acplicciation and a host site like this go offline.I was sick of it.But I go to these site.And this site is the best hosting ever.I am very happy now.

I think I found Xisto by search in Google. I found idea for getting 50MB of freespace with PHP, CGI and MySql for just 10 post exceptional. Soon we have upgraded to 150MB for some more posts. I found this host to be great, it is quick, has lost of scripts, Cpanel, good technical support and you can even talk with Opaque himself (I am bothering him every once in a while). I like this place very much, but this script thingy is quite annoying, cause some individuals enjoy the thought of slowing down server. maybe we should buy then some icecream or some toys to play with :D

One word explains how I felt - relief. It was so rewarding to finally be accepted for my site. Ever since then, it has grown greatly! I have more members visiting, and I also offer free support, and updates for my website forums for everyone. It's been a fun journey along the way, but unfortunately I had a few google and MSN bots visiting. I'd rather not have my site greatly advertised on the Internet, so I banned as many of their IPs as I could find. lol But things have been great; a few bumps along the way in terms of website / control panels being down, but just on a few occasions that I can remember. The service is great, the people are great, and the package is great. I cannot complain at all! I've already recommended this site to a buddy of mine, and I will continue to do so in the future. Keep up the great work Xisto! You guys are the best. We appreciate everything you're doing. And I'm glad to have you. :D

i was glad that i got it but then again i havn't really put to much into it until after i started doing graphics.

To be honest, having my site accepted came at no surprise to me, due to it's intended purpose and quality. If I HADN'T been accepted... then I would have felt that there is no-one in the world that understands quality and imagination.But I can say, that having my site accepted did give me a sense of relief and excitement. Cheers Xisto!