xisto Community
Johnny

First Trap17 Sig Tournament Details inside

well snlil who knows you might pull a upset win over me :D, but its up to the people who decideds to go and who stays, and the random script that is going ot be use is not all bad, the number people have is based on when they posted their sig

15 so far (johhny is holding out on us) which is pretty good and some of sigs being used is like mind blowing, have a feeling though ig im right im make it past the first round and first round only, but who knows i can.....go....all...the..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

best thing about the tourney it won't go against my record. of 5-2 not including the 3-way dance, but hopefully i will give johnny a loss hahaha. with our current battle.

170804[/snapback]

-.-

There should be a tournament discussion thread. Just like the sig of the week.

I guess I'll enter mine and end it at 16. Any late entries -- while I'm working on mine is your last chance to get in. You'd better hurry. :D

Woots! PARTY TRAIN :D

Now all we have to do is wait for Johnny :D

Nah...I'm entering last. But mine would be #15 right now, so I gotta wait for Mike to pick a different one, or someone else to enter. I'm hoping it's the first one, cause Mike'll be pissed if he gets disqualified. X.x

Saint_Michael, isn't youre entry a little bit to big? Rules say it should be 450x150 max...yours is 450x279 o_O

170886[/snapback]

Probably not. I mean, he didn't even have to have any votes to be in the graphics team. Maybe that's because he cofounded it, but I remember Brooks saying that everyone has to make an application. :-/

I remember Brooks saying that everyone has to make an application. :-/

That they did, but were automatically in afterwards.