xisto Community
Johnny

First Trap17 Sig Tournament Details inside

interesting yeah but i have a better idea instead of coding they just pick the names and post them cuz the coding will take forever and by then then hte tournament will be over.3 entries so far in interested whats johnny will be using for this.but yeah thats the downside for new people getting 30 after getting accpeted they are down to zero but not to many new people are joining in so 20 would be good enough plus second place gets 10 :D.its going to be done march madness style the elite one side the those just starting on the other side that would make sense.also im catching up again too i should be at 1700 by the end of the day and they are all legit posts too muhahaha.

I think frozen and Saint Michael have the best sig right now. Isnt today the day that all entries are due?

170099[/snapback]

Sorry about that...we've changed some rulings since I posted that. I'll be finishing entries sometime tomorrow.

Here's mine!

Posted Image

Enjoy :D

Like I said on AIM, that one's awesome Biskie. My personal favorite so far...But, my opinion is just another vote in the crowd. There might be an upset. :DGood luck. I'm still working on mine. ^-^

wow out of the blue people are pulling out some stuff, this shall be interesting, still havn't seen johnny's our phyre sigs yetbiscuits you did that with fireworks not bad, you been holding out on us, but i have to say it looks like i might lose in the first round :D with what i seen here so far.