xisto Community
Johnny

First Trap17 Sig Tournament Details inside

Phyre, very nice sig. I love all the effects you have in it. I think you won, hands down.Cision, very nice effect with the lightning or something coming off of him. Very, very, good.

well by tomarrow we shall see what the people i dub htee tournament Xisto.com Gfx Idol.

Notice from Johnny:
:D

wow out of the blue people are pulling out some stuff, this shall be interesting, still havn't seen johnny's our phyre sigs yet

biscuits you did that with fireworks not bad, you been holding out on us, but i have to say it looks like i might lose in the first round :D with what i seen here so far.

170329[/snapback]

Actually, I did that one with Photoshop. It would have been equally simple in Fireworks if I had brushes. But thank you all the same :D

@Johnny - whoooo! Thanks so much! I think it's my best one ever seeing as I never try on anything I do. Funny thing was that it took me twenty minutes to draw my monkey. Twenty freaking minutes.

@Johnny - whoooo! Thanks so much! I think it's my best one ever seeing as I never try on anything I do. Funny thing was that it took me twenty minutes to draw my monkey. Twenty freaking minutes.

170503[/snapback]

See, put some more effort into it, and you'll be awesome. That one totally blew me away, so obviously you've got some skills. :D

And hm...twenty minute monkey huh? I hate when that happens. :D

I was going to say that a hat would be pretty complicated to pull off. "OK, everyone get to California in about ten minutes or you're disqualified."I would be saddened. My mystical magical running skills can't pull that off.

So you guys are going to make the brackets today? How are your going to pair everyone up? Are you just going to pick numbers from a hat?

170720[/snapback]

It won't matter how everyone is paired because the best will win regardless of who they battle anyway.

well snlil who knows you might pull a upset win over me :D, but its up to the people who decideds to go and who stays, and the random script that is going ot be use is not all bad, the number people have is based on when they posted their sig15 so far (johhny is holding out on us) which is pretty good and some of sigs being used is like mind blowing, have a feeling though ig im right im make it past the first round and first round only, but who knows i can.....go....all...the..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!best thing about the tourney it won't go against my record. of 5-2 not including the 3-way dance, but hopefully i will give johnny a loss hahaha. with our current battle.