xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

What Country Do You Want To Visit The Most?

I've always wanted to visit America, and live in New York or Chicago or Florida for a year! I've always wanted to live in an apartment in a big city, but it'd also be cool to live near the beach in Florida as well.

Edited by tt3 (see edit history)

For some reason I want to visit japan. Just to go see what the games are. Mostly Sega. And It might be fun just going there meeting new people and stuff.

I want to see Japan ^^

It seems so busy and stuff, there. People walk and ride bikes everywhere, and there are so many things that seem different than the US, but at the same time, stuff is the same.

I've been working on learning Japanese as a hobby for a couple years, now, and I love the music.. so maybe by the time I can afford it, I'll be ready ^^

I would like to visit scandinavian countries... Norway, Finland and Sweden. Don?t know, we have a very good weather here and I wouldn?t change it for anything but there?s something with the cold climate, a different kind of thinking, different costumes, mentality... it attracts me a lot. And of course I want to see the fiords (or fjords). This summer I?m going to travel around mid Europe France, Benelux, Germany... but I?m afraid the northest country that I?ll visit is Denmark, which still will be great.Japan also should be very interesting.

I've always wanted to visit Egypt. I have been curious about the great mysteries that are the pyramids and I would really like to see them in person and see some ancient artifacts in the museums. Also, I would like to go there to experience a different culture than the one I live in. I hear that Cairo, Egypt is a beautiful place.

I live in Australia, and already I had visited the Phillippines, Los Angeles/San Diego in the USA, and Toronto in Canada to visit relatives. At the same time, had visited the attractions, ie the theme parks, disneyland, knotts, etc, Seaworld, etc. Although interestingly, I wouldnt mind visiting Europe in some countries like Germany, UK, and Ireland.Europe has some nice places and attractions to visit, while at the same time it has pretty friendly locals in most areas, and also some of the chicks are good :)

I would love to visit Italy and Japan. I've had a passion for the two countries for the longest time! I don't know, there's just something about the two places that have had my heart since I was younger than seven. Italy is Italy, and everything you hear about it just grabs me. Well. . .other than some of the sanitary things and the like. But I don't know, I would just love to go to either of them.

I live in France and I already went to Germany, England and Spain.But what I would really like to do is a travel through all Britain, from Cornwall to Scotland.Next year I would maybe go to Ireland.Japan doesn't attract me, I'm interested in Japan culture but I saw a documentary about Tokyo and it doesn't attract me, it's so fake and new. I'm far more interested in old cities, little town, castles and Histories.I already visited almost all French castles such as Versailles (amazing) and Chambord (beautiful) so I have to see others countries now.Canada attracts me too, my aunt is currently in Quebec, she says it's beautiful and that's interesting for me because they speak French there :)

I would like to visit all the countries far from Europe, like Australia, USA, Japan and Canada, maybe new Zealand. I'm sure I will someday :)

I live in the USA but I'd either like to live in either the US(stay here) or live in Japan. Or possibly Italy since I'm part Italian. I like the US and don't want to move any time soon. But if I had to move, I'd move to Italy or Japan. I like Japan because our Middle School and High School have groups of kids that each year go to Japan for a week. I wanted to go but didn't get the chance. Gotta wait 'till High School. But it would be interesting. And my cousin lives in Japan too. He's met some awesome people. A guy from the Ozzy Osbourne band(NOT Black Sabbath) and many others. But I'd also like to live in Italy. I'm part Italian and think that Italy would be a really interesting place to live. Eating Italian food and seeing the sights. It would be awesome.

At this moment tht would be the USA, for quakecon and stuff. I geuss normalyl I wouldnt like to get out to another country because I have a lot of things to manage and dont trust other people to do it :)

Its funny living in Australia and hearing about how other people want to come and visit here, whereas I want to go and visit the places that they live. I have travelled alot of asia but will be heading to Europe next year. There is so much to do over there. Particularly I want to head to Ibiza and Mykonos and hit up the beaches and the nightclubs. I have heard so much about these rocking places so I can not wait to get there.

I've always wanted to visit Paris,France or Greece. I have heard many great things about the countries. Although I haven't really researched them thoroughly.I would love to live in the country-side in France.