xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

What Country Do You Want To Visit The Most?

Ahhh everyone wants to visit New Zealand lol. It is nice and peaceful :) I would like to visit Italy and Canada and mayby the USA (florida, california) Ive been to England and France and they were alright, the food wasnt the best but hey!

I live in Poland, and i like to visit United States. I think in this country living only smiley people, at least in tv they are usually smiley. And they have Pamela Anderson <_<

I have been lucky and visited a number of countries. That does not mean that I would not like to visit a lot more though. Or return to the ones I have already been to for that matter.Lots of people say, Oh, I've been to America, I would like to visit somewhere different next time.It is all very well them, or me, saying that I have been to America, but which bit of America. The US is so huge, you could easily treat each state as a separate country, that is 50 different countries right there to go and visit. One bit of the States that I really would like to visit is Alaska. The idea of its remoteness from the US mainland appeals to me ... a completely foreign culture with a sort of American culture trying to impose itself on the foreign one is an interesting mix. Also there is the spectacular scenery, the vastness of the place with a small population (not keen on overcrowding), and the fact that it never gets dark in the sunmmer months. I am interested in aviation, so it's kind of exciting to think that the only viable means of transport is frequently by air. They have "bush pilots" in Alaska, I think being a bush pilot must be one of the least boring jobs on the planet. Alaska is notorious for its changeable weather, where visibility can clamp down most unexpectedly, so there is always the element of danger attached to flying around Alaska. Are you going to land safely, or are you going to crash in some spectacular fashion?For some of the same reasons I would also like to visit Hawaii. You know, remoteness from mainland USA, spectacular scenery. Oh yeah, a bonus, warm sea! I have a friend who has recently moved to Hawaii and he has sent me some pictures. He is renting a nice little shack, if you walk down to the bottom of his road there is a cute little cove with a black sandy beach more or less all to himself. Fantastic.I love travel, I think it is probably my favourite passtime. Meeting new people is always entertaining and I think travel, when you can take your time over it, adds real excitement to life. I know it seems to change my personality quite a bit, which can't be a bad thing from time to time; 'specially if you are getting bored with the old personality...

I don't know why, but I've always liked Nordic countries, Norway, most of all... And this is where I would like to visit, and even live there... Sweden is next on my list <_< Then New Zealand, Egypt, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Canada, Thailand, China, Australia... Hell, I love to travel, I wouldn't complain to go anywhere and visit :P

I want to visit Germany.. It's my favorite country.. I alredy was there this year.. but i want to go there agan especialy Hamburg <_<.. just love that place there are lots of polite and cool people, there are lots of prity places and cool ones too like "Hambur Dungeon" and museum of small places of the world (I forget the name of that one lol).. And of course there are very nice girls and cars there also are very cool :P.. ohh and the Reper bahn lol is nice too B)..I just can't wait the day I will go back there to see next places of Germany and Hamburg :D..

yeah i would like to vist japan. i want to check out all of there tech and anime there. watching the anime there would be great, theres nothing censored lol. and the tech, man i would love to come back to the usa with somehting that has not come out here yet. besides there i can learn a lil about them and i can learn how to speck there langauge a lil