xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

What Country Do You Want To Visit The Most?

ooo a few people want to visit us in Australia <_<i want to visit Norway and America.Norway because it is the home of black metal. It also looks like a beautiful place, not just in winter when its all white and fun and cold, but in summer too...which is probably cold as well.America because omg i could go to so many concerts! I want to go to Ozzfest and i want to see this years Unholy Alliance tour soooo bad!

I would like to visit Iraq. I would like to visit there because i would like to see and experiance things and how things are there first hand. I would also like to search for binladen because if i find him, i myself would seperate his testicles from his body and use them as wind chimes in my firebird.

I would really like to visit L.A. I've wanted to visit L.A. for like 3 years. I wanna go there because they have really good shopping..they have the best stores..and the best selections of everything. Also, I really like meeting celebrities and a lot of them live there. I would also really like to visit New York City, for similar reasons. They have amazing shopping down there..and they have such cheap fake stuff down there, that you can't get where I live. And a lot of celebrities live down there too. They also have this really nice hotel down there that I've always wanted to stay at..it's called The Waldorf Astoria..it's such a niice hotel..but it's also REALLY expensive. Lastly, I'd like to visit Hawaii. In Hawaii its such a nice play to go and relax. The water is so beautiful. But..I am kinda scared to swim in the ocean over there after that girl got her arm bitten off by that tiger shark =|

Hi well i live in england anbd i have always wanted to visit australia the main thing i would like to see in australia is go diveing! :P In the great barrier reef i would be grea all the fish even sharks <_< lol nah joking yeah but i think it would be good fun.

I would really like to visit L.A. I've wanted to visit L.A. for like 3 years. I wanna go there because they have really good shopping..they have the best stores..and the best selections of everything.

Shopping for three years?

I quiet town in the U.S. I would like to know life is there for them and since I haven't left the country in 18 years and I am 18, I would really like to visit another country <_<

I like to visit USA a lot , they have a lot of great games there (:D) and the most important reason , most of my friends are living there so I really love to go to USA once and visit my friends'

I've always wanted to go to Europe because of its history and geography. I want to visit France, Italy, England, the Czech Republic, and if there's more money Ireland. I'm sure I'll have a grand time eating food in these regions (pizza, pasta, fish and chips, etc) and visiting historic places as well. We don't have any castles and suspended bridges and trains here in the Philippines and I have a thing for medieval stuff to so yeah, I want to go somewhere in Europe with preferably a digital SLR camera with a huge memory.

Japan, hands down.For some reason, I've always been fascinated by Japan and it's complex dichotomy of old traditions and trendsetting culture. When I was in high school, I desperately wanted to take Japanese as my foreign language, but it wasn't offered. I finally got my wish when I went to college and studied for three semesters, but I had to discontinue because I couldn't stand the departement chair who was the only teacher for the advanced intermediate and advanced courses. Even though she was born and lived in Japan, she had spent over 20 years living in the US and wasn't as precise and fluent as some of the other teachers because she spent most of her day speaking in English. Plus, she really didn't teach very well, so I didn't learn as much from her as I had my other two teachers. But since she was the most senior professor in the department, she gets to be the chairperson. Sorry about the rant....Anyways, I would love to go to Japan and see cherry blossoms, Mt. Fuji, sumo wrestling, Hokkaido, Kyoto, Tokyo, and all of it. I even though of applying to the JET Programme so I could spend a year there, but I decided that I couldn't leave my husband or my dog for that long.

well i have never being off the island of ireland went down south a few times it was rubbish, so would like to go to Great Britain, Denmark and the Neterlands, Germany, Austria, Monaco, France and Spain, Norway and Sweden and maybe visit a few other place in Europe on the way and Russia. only place i don't want to go is Asia {minus China which i would like to visit) and Africa and Antartica because there is no humans there except for scientist and how boring would that be.

If I could go anywhere, it'd probably be Australia or Canada. I think it's mostly because I wouldn't have to worry too much about not understanding their languages or anything, so it'd be comfortable.I'd consider more "exotic" places if I was able to get comfortable enough with their language to know I could get by without too many problems.