xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

I give your Halo sig 4/10 it lacks, color, depth, lighting and not much blending of the render for that pop out sig. Neds a some more work, I would go back and try again with it.

RATE THIS SIG

Posted Image

The blending between the render and the background looks like it has worked well, the various shapes and textures that have been added lok good. Although the style of the text looks good the "man" can sometimes be unreadable due to possibly too much glow or maybe a slightly darker tone on the text.I would have to say a very good sig, about an 8.5/10

Looks good. How you seem to have seperated the players from the background and only placed the border on the top

and bottom edges creates a very nice effect. I'm not a big fan of the text though. 6.5/10

Rate this sig please :lol:

Posted Image

That's odd, I was using Photobucket. We'll try it this way, hopefully it works :lol:

Posted Image

I like the figure and the background, but the blue nametag doesn't suit it very well. If it were a different colour I think it would fit better.I do like it though :lol: 7/10Rate my current sig please :D

Edited by logansmeadow (see edit history)

A bit plain, no border, although the animation is smooth the effect your were trying to go for is wrong.

4/10

---RATE THIS SIG---

Posted Image

Very nice man, I would rate this 8/10Reason being, I don't like that in the bottom left hand corner, there is some discolouring going on, but can be easily fixed. The render sticks out very well, however on the left, where you can easily see where he was duplicated to give the effect, but it is too easily seen. On he is right arm, ut is blended slightly too much but can also be fixed. I don't like the text eitehr I'm afraid, I think that it is doesn't stand out, its too small and in the wrong place.Overall, very nice sig man :)