xisto Community
Hamtaro

Cartoon Network! They make me so mad

i've never heard of the show that you're talkin about...but cartoon network is starting to slack on their shows period...but as long as they have family guy im good...and that robot chicken show is a bit funny also

LOL. Those ancient Hanna Barbera things. Sheesh, been around at the time of the hippies, I suppose. I don't like CN as well, because it's a useless channel sitting around. They don't have too much good shows. I prefer Disney Channel and Discovery Channel, and maybe Nickelodeon to that. (I'm not a NIck fan) I love Disney & Discovery Channel. In fact, I even prefer local channels to Cartoon Network. It's an old channel that has old stuff. Rotten stuff. Sigh. Of course, unless you want to relive the classics, which I don't because I wasn't born in those times yet LOL.

i remember when i was little i was watching the channel my favourite cartoon was ( and probably still is ) Courage the cowardly dog or something just now i realize how stupid i was to watch cartoons but hey whatever makes em go high right :D)Anyway does Cartoon Network still exist i havent been spending too much time watching cartoons lately :(

well the cartoon network in my country doesn't have adult swim i just watch it once in another channel (KidsWB) yes it was Sailor Moon ;___;!!! but well as i was saying; in my country they got this toonami thing.. where they pass the anime shows, and the only anime i saw from Cartoon Network was Kaleidostar, Inuyasha, Super Doll Licca Chan xDU, Corrector Yui, and of course Card Captor Sakura =O i think in the adult swim is Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto?

I know how you feel, this reminds me of invader zim, i mean, that was a good show! And the message boards on nick are flooding with posts to get invader zim back on the air, but what do they do? NOTHING!!! I man sure you can get the dvds and stuff, but even some of those they stop making, and the ones that they make are real hard to get. This is a major problem with the cratoon channels these days. :)

Hamtaro was an alright show in my opinion. Also the only reason that they would actually cancel a show is becuase of bad ratings. Also writing petitions and letters to big companys like that or even big sites is a waste of time in most cases, because of the fact of how many they get. With as many as they get, it is physically impossible for everyone one of them to get read. Also obsessing over something is also a bad thing. Because when something happens to the thing your obsessing it will always almost end in hurt. Just try other things that will always help. try not to get obsessed wit anything.

Yeah, I remember Invader Zim. I watched it some, and it seemed like a pretty good show. I also know a lot of people trying to bring it back on.I don't really know why I'm obsessed over it....Anyway, if there's something I like a lot, it's hard NOT to become obsessed. There could be a few things that caused Hamtaro to be cancelled...It may not have necessarily been the ratings (back in 2002, Hamtaro was the SECOND best new show that year), plus there are many other things I could defend that over. However, I don't think they were making much money from ads from Hamtaro. Honestly, a lot (if not most) of the ads shown during Hamtaro were Cartoon Network's own ads. Although, they still show Hamtaro on their list of shows (along with many other cancelled shows). However, almost one year ago (and Hamtaro was still cancelled), they showed THREE HOURS of Hamtaro (including a new one-hour special) during their "Saturday Block Party" thing. I'm now starting to think that they will start showing it again, but I'm not quite sure. I'm going to try to wait for it to come back, but I'm not counting on it.

Yeah, I remember Invader Zim.  I watched it some, and it seemed like a pretty good show.  I also know a lot of people trying to bring it back on.

I don't really know why I'm obsessed over it....Anyway, if there's something I like a lot, it's hard NOT to become obsessed.  There could be a few things that caused Hamtaro to be cancelled...It may not have necessarily been the ratings (back in 2002, Hamtaro was the SECOND best new show that year), plus there are many other things I could defend that over.  However, I don't think they were making much money from ads from Hamtaro.  Honestly, a lot (if not most) of the ads shown during Hamtaro were Cartoon Network's own ads.  Although, they still show Hamtaro on their list of shows (along with many other cancelled shows).  However, almost one year ago (and Hamtaro was still cancelled), they showed THREE HOURS of Hamtaro (including a new one-hour special) during their "Saturday Block Party" thing.  I'm now starting to think that they will start showing it again, but I'm not quite sure.  I'm going to try to wait for it to come back, but I'm not counting on it.

165774[/snapback]

Bringing shows back has been done before... like that weird show Code Lyoko or something, whick is really weird :D .

Aha...I also watched Cartoon Network.We have at home a digital cable that contradict us to watch CN but few months later the cannel goes away you only can see it if you pay a monthly price.I always watched dragonball z the most.Because I liked.When it disseaper it was really shocking :( Now I have heard that dragonball will be come back after the vacation.I am now so happy don't look at my age , but I love DZ :D

I remember when Cartoon Network was playing DBZ, Beast Wars, Thunder Cats, TriGun, Gundum Wing, Sea Lab, Home Movies, Harvey Birdman Attorney at law, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Reboot, Power Puff Girls, Voltron, Space Ghost Coast To Coast, and a bunch of other shows I can?t remember. Power Puff girls was ok, when it was surrounded by different types of animation but now it seems like all day every time I turn to CN, it?s just Power Puff Girls type animation. The super deformed thing was fine for a while but give me a break. And what ever happened to Showing American cartoons next to their Japanese counter parts. If I wanted to watch four hours of Anime I would move to Japan. They need to diversify their line up again. I know not everyone likes the shows I listed above, but that was just it, sometimes there were shows that you liked, and other times there were shows that you didn?t like. The point was there were enough good shows that you would check back to see what was on next. I don?t even do that any more. I?ve got a whole shelf of VHS tapes recorded off CN from 4-5 years ago, and that?s the only CN I watch any more. Sorry for the rant, but that?s why they call this ?the vent?

Well i m huge transformers Fans.but i really not seeing the Energeon in india.i hate them they dont have complaint box or feedback in thier.man it is better to have animax or Ytv.

Sorry, but I really can't sympathize much with you. I used to love watching Sailormoon (lame, I know :D ) which was canceled and replaced by Hamtaro, which always kind of disturbed me, no offense. I just wasn't into the show at all, and it replaced one of my favorites, so you can probably see where I'm coming from, hehe. I sent in a lot of feedback forms along with just about every sailor moon fan in North America and it still wasn't put on. I know it may seem like they should put it back on when most fans of the show want it back on, but if the fans don't number higher than cartoon network wants, they're not going to do anything. I really don't think they base their decisions on feedback, it's based on ratings, and obviously the ratings for whatever show they wanted in the Hamtaro time-slot were better than they were for Hamtaro. Yeah, it sucks for the fans of the show, but that's network television for ya.

First of all...I don't remember Hamtaro replacing Sailor Moon. I thought it was cancelled way before then. Quite honestly, I didn't care much for it, although I know that quite a few people liked it (and I think a lot still do). I'm not really as angry at Cartoon Network as I was in that first post, so I'm now dealing with it better. As I've already said, I can't find anymore DVDs around here.. Anyway, I'm not complaining anymore. I can do other Hamtaro-realted things online (thank goodness there are a lot of Hamtaro fansites out there!). I can also watch all of season 1 online (in low-quality, though, since I have dial-up). I don't watch Cartoon Network very much now. Just about the only time I will watch it is during Adult Swim, because there's some anime on there that I like (not as much as Hamtaro, though).