xisto Community
Hamtaro

Cartoon Network! They make me so mad

We never had Cartoon network on cable, but we got it on digital a few months ago except that I am addicted to computing now... They werent that bad, except that they werent on my cable...

I don't think ratings had anything to do with it...but it may have.  Still, though, it had 100's if millions of viewers.  Oh, and you're telling me to go outside? Ha!  I'm too much of a computer nerd to go outside.  It's not brainwashing me at all...though I suppose it would seem like it is.  Anyway, now that it's cancelled, I don't watch TV as much.

161268[/snapback]

how about u forget about the whole thing hamtaro i mean come on u r a guy for crying out load u r being brainwashed so snap out of it ok

again what cartoon network channel are you people watching is it the fact that i live in usa that it keeps current or no?

Cartoonnetwork use to be like the anime network with all those anime shows and the only show i like right now is naruto thats it so if the dont put back on hamtaro,yu yu hakisho,kenshin,sailormoon, and any other anime there going to loose people watching it if they take away naruto the only good show left! :)

I know JUST how you feel

Cartoon Network!

Replying to HamtaroYou are the first person that actually fells the same way about that show, I dint get to see the tv series even when it still aired, my parents didnt get satelite until the last three days of its airing time! the only way I can watch it is on some nutty website that never gives me what I searc for unless I participate in a frickin' survey, it is annoying me the way finger nails vs. Chalkboard! I agree completely! [i am Cody Steele and I approove this message]

-reply by Cody Steele

question

Cartoon Network!

Hi there just a question I was wondering if captain planet would ever air again on tv, I think the program is very informative, to the young and as we are about to experience the crisis of global warming and climate changes...

Would appreciate

Feedback

Thanks

Demus

-question by demus

Yeah, Hamtaro!well..., I might not know you guys well BUT Cartoon Network made me really really really angry, too. They just keep cancelling and cacncelling the popular shows, I tried asking them through mails to ask them to return them back and play more of the survivings to treat us but not even a tiny gust was blown back. I'm growing TIRED and TIRED of this... So I propose we (the angry mobs) should join forces and insist Cartoon Network to make them play our obsessed shows back and play more popular shows.

-reply by innovativeset