xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Hardest Game of all time

The hardest game I've played so far, and the only one I've yet to beat is Digimon World 2 <_<It's a game for Playstation that features a really long gameplay and has a lot of replay value from what I've heard. And it takes a long long time to train your Digimon(s) to a good level so it can take on some really hard enemies. Besides the leveling and battling, the dungeons are also really annoying. Traps, mines, bugs, and other annoying stuff all over the place makes it hard to navigate through the dungeon without making mistakes. Sometimes, you'll land on a bug that'll make you want to start over because of its evilness. Then there's the mines that can kill you. And bugs that steal your money or eat away your energy.And if you somehow managed to avoid all of those, well good. Because in each dungeon, there's at least 5+ floors of those evilness in the mid stages of the game.***Some of the games you mentioned above weren't that hard at all. FFX was really easy. All you need to do is get to a decent level with characters trained well. Meaning, good spells, techniques. The only hard boss in FFX was Seymour...2 or 3, I forgot which, maybe both.As for FF9, that game was even easier. It's just generally training.Grand Theft Auto on the other hand, I consider to be hard. Maybe because I suck at shooting games like those.

FFX was easy, i finished it in 44 hours or something. I think the hardest would have to be some of the Zelda games, if you dont do everything perfect you stuff up and you cant really train.

Ffx was the most hardest and challeging game i ever played! I still cant bealive i finished twice..Bt no doubt itz the hardest game ever..In matter of fact all ffz r hard but ffx was realy somthing.

for me it was FFX i never got to beat it then i lent it to ma friend nad he moved away so i didnt get it back. i was stuck fighting the boss of the game for like the 4th time. i was on a mounitain thiny i never beat him

hardest game ive played i would say is farcry just because when i finaly start getting good at it they introduce the monsters... then i get freaked out at some parts and cant finish... so it takes me forever just to finish a lvl.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time easily. Got it with Wind waker on GC and found it impossibly hard compared. have had it for ages and am still right near the start :lol: Great game though. The Resident Evil remake was also pretty hard, but I still managed to beat it in like two and a half hours. Yay for me!

The hardest game i've ever played was Splinter Cell [the first one] because I keep messing up a lot. That game is really hard because you have to be precisise with everything.

Lol i think that is ridiculous saying that it is impossivel not defeat last boss.Everyone that knows Final Fantasy knows that the strongest bosses are not the last ones but the ones that you have to beat to earn any new magic ou weapon or something, in FFX case the strongest boss is Penance, and for you to fight him you have to defeat all dark aeons, i did that but i can't defeat Penance and all my charaters have 88000hp, and all at 255 i have all, all legendary weapons everything so don't say that FFX is a easy game.Devil May Cry3 and Resident Evil 4 are very tough games...

Some people might not think so but I think the Grand Theft Auto games are really hard, mostly just really hard not to cheat on! I CANNOT go 10 minutes without entering in a cheat code for that game. It just makes it so much more fun. I honestly think some of the missions are impossible if you didn't cheat. Sometimes I think that game is just meant for people to cheat on. I also think that Grand Theft Auto is one of the very few games that cheating actually makes the game more fun. Other than Grand Theft Auto I can't really think of hard games off the top of my head.

that game disappointingly easy for me stayed with the sword and gun modes and your set.Heck the megaman collection is for the ps2 is still as hard, of course I got a lot further then I have ever had before thanks to doing a lot of saving.Metal Gear series was all about timing and reflexes and yeah BOSS gave me some problems as well took a couple of sit through to get the timing right to beat her. Of course I struggled more with hte metal gear then anything else.Lucky me I actually found the original Sim City Disk I had for my Gateway @k computer and still as hard as ever of course the who Sim series is very challenging to the point you have to save several times every 5 minutes just in case something goes wrong.Although This is debatable on many final fantasy forums but Fina; fantasy 12 has been the most challenging FF I have ever played since Final Fantasy 1. Although I died at least 5-10 times through out the whole game, lets just say I had some good timing when most of my party was wiped out.Regardless that someone has good skills, their is always the random lucky death shot and I have had plenty of those happen to me throughout my industrious gaming career.I have to put in DDR because one I don't have that kind of energy to dance like that and two I am white so I have no dancing skills :lol:.

Resident Evil is a simple game for me. I completed the whole game without using any CHEATS. A game I found the Hardest one is the Unreal Tournament. Its stages were going harder and harder as we were completed them.