xisto Community
rejected

Breakups Do you feel sad?

I recently just got dumped for absolutley no reason what so ever. I was depressed for like four days. I had been going out with him for a year and two months and then he just up and left me. He lived with me too, then I had to move all of his stuff out. After a few days of being completly depressed I finally text messaged him with a sad face and he actually wrote back. I was all happy that he was talking to me again. Those few days that I wasn't with him, I was so miserable but actually got out more with my friends and so on. He asked me to dinner the other night and now everything is fine. We are going back out and everything is fine. Well besides its sort of weird now. It seems like he was miserbale at first but now hes just starting to act weird again.

After i broke up with my ex, i was down, i mean really down. We didn't talk for 5 months and i missed him like crazy. But i called him 2 days ago not to make up, just to clarify something and all my feelings for him came back and i told him that i still loved him and he told me he loved me back but...i don't know, there was just a "but". We haven't talked since then though, i'm hoping he calls me...or i'll just die.Or maybe i should call him? HAHA.

breaking up is definitely a sad feeling. It is a feeling of disowning from someone you were attached to. Someone you have trusted and shown faith on. When you are breaking up from your friends it hurts the most. Because it is the relation we choose to make, nourish and sustain. We let it grow over a period of time , feed it with feelings and emotions and let it grow into a tree under which we share some precious moments of our life.breaking up leads to unrooting of our emotions and feeling. And When trees fells the ground shakes. And it shatters the person emotionally and mentally.and I agree it will take some time and some strong will to reinforce that kind of belief again in someone else.But the bitter truth is the life goes on. Breakups are hard to leave behind. But if it has happened we need to sit and retrospect why it has happened? Could it be adverted? Do we still have options? Can we again plant the belief which has been uprooted by the strom of conflict? and if still the answer is NOWe need to move ahead.... There is life beyond

I hate break ups. I just got dumped last night after about a year and a half. I don't like breakups just because the longer your with a person the harder it is to get over them.

once you say breakups that means you already has gone through couple of them or more. I suggest before getting in any new relationship just think what went wrong and what could have been possibly avoided. This may save you from another shattering experience

..heh.. normally I'm pretty good with breakups, and I'm still friends with all of my exs, except for one.. ^^;Although I'd still like to be friends with him.. he seems to hate me, now, so there's nothing to be done about it ^^;;

7minutes for the last one . .

no point getting hung over.. nothing is going to change.. and chasing a girl back just demeans yourself (unless you know it's your fault..)

207125[/snapback]

Well, Cool_freaker, I'd usually tend to support your views. I've been a graceful breaker most of the time up to now. But there are occurences such as demeaning oneself in chasing back the person, while on the other hand you'd abase yourself in having your vis-a-vis making a sucker and a fool out of you. Most difficult to negociate the right composure in such instances, I should say.

Anyway, nobody ever pretended human relationships were an easy business to run.

I honestly don't take break ups very seriously. I was dumped a couple of months ago, and I just now have started to ask myself why. I hate breaking up with people, because you can never really know a person- what will they do if you break up with them? Atleast i know I can handle being dumped, because i can look at their side of the story even if i still care about them, its stupid to continue being in a relationship where only one person cares about the other. I think staying in a relationship that has no love is more hurtful then getting out of one. I did think my ex loved me, but obviously i was wrong. But i believe it was Karma, for all the times i had left guys, or cheated on them...because thats what my ex did. So i can't honestly say how unfair it is because I probably on some level deserved it. Relationships are hard to manage. But to Answer the question of the thread No I don't get depressed if i break up with someone, or the other way around. Maybe just because im young and haven't felt "real true" love before, but for now i don't. I do however get depressed if i like someone, who doesn't like me back, because i can't have them, atleast if i am with someone and we break up I at one point had them, but to never have someone at all sucks more.

The whole thing really sucks lolThats why i take my time before getting a bf the pain of a break-up crying in my room thinkin im not good enough for him, eating my self out with chocolate. like i said the whole thing really sucks!!

Well breaking up sucks.When I broke up with my ex, I was down and lonely for a month or so. And it was a splendid summer! Damn I hate her for this :) The current situation is much more complicated than a simple breakup. First, she broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. He was a weak man - as in no will, no opinions (don't understand this as something negative, I consider my character, having "too much will" and too dominant a bigger flaw) - and that wasn't what the girl was NEEDING. She needed somebody like me and I needed somebody like her. We communicate like something out of this world and resolve every fight, every misunderstandint (and we had lots).But problems came. After he broke up with him - she freaked out and went back to him. And never wanted to see me again. And neither did I. But we had too strong bonds, even after TWO MONTHS (she was with her bf for 2 years and 1/2) of dating. So, after a week of she breaking up with me we started to talk and stuff and she again cheated on him. And the main thing was that this wasn't the sexual cheating. Sex was the cherry on top, when we both felt we love eachother. So she broke up with him again. And after two weeks she came to me and said she was ready for a relationship. I was surprised, wanting to give her the time she needed (learning from past mistake). Ok, so we were together again, enjoying life. But things gone bad - again. She left me and got drunk and sent him a message that she loves him and want to be with him. I really respect him cuz he didn't answer and didn't take it serious. I was going to leave her forever, not talk to her again in my life. And she wanted to be with him too... but destiny has a loooong hand and we got again to talking phase, working together phase, sex phase and so on.But she feels "plain". And doesn't want a relationship. And keeps contact with him, talking daily and hanging out like once in two weeks. I really don't know if this is right and if she continues this will she ever be ready for a new relationship.Well this is my experience. And I would like an opinion about this last thing concerning "is this right for the future?". I really love her.

Something is going to snap in the end, either he will get married to her, cause he lets her in, or he finds someone else. Will she cope with that?She might get married to you or some other guy, can you cope with that? If you really love her, and she finds someone and just stays with them, how will that affect you?Your future depends on how you feel and her she feels, if she loves you, and decides she wants a relationship (Again), you might spending the rest of your lives together. On the otherhand if she really did love you, she would want a relationship with you, and would not keep running back to her ex-bf, Of which i see this guy as being someone who just lets her be free.

Do I feel sad?!I think that the "sad" word is to "easy", to explain what I'm feeling right now, about my breakeup. In a word it, it hurts.My relationship was a good one for a long time and then just wound down, to the point of breakup. I don't know who was "dumper" and who was "dumped", who was guilty or who wasn't, who cryed more, he or I...and it is very hard to believe after some time now, that we are not together anymore.I still can't explain to myself that the boy, who made me laugh, who made me the princess of his heart, who spend nights and day with me is no longer here, that he went out from my life...I miss the moments that we had together.In some period of my life, I thought that time cures all pain that the breakup caused in our heart,but now I'm not so sure in that "truth".Maybe, one day...maybe one day I will be able to forget, to find a person who will make me feel happy or satisfied.

I'm still not sure about my response to this question. The guy was one of the sweetest jerks I've ever known . And yes, that oxymoron was written on purpose. I keep telling myself that he used me and was never worth the time i spent with him - which sounds pretty harsh but most of my friends agreed that I should have dumped him a long time ago. And I didn't even dump him - I stayed with him till the end and then my family and I moved! Ah well, I learnt my lesson - I'm not getting involved with anyone else for the next year - hehe, let's see how long that'll last. I just don't know if its right that I miss him or if I'm just weak and pathetic for not hating the guy.I don't cry over guys. That's not me. But I do get really depressed. Hopefully this isn't going to last... :(

sorrow, sadness.. hurt

Breakups

Replying to Sorrow

I was in a relationship with a guy from 10 months, and it was great WE SHARED OUR SECRETS AND EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, I really did think he was the one (sadly still think so). He was my first

Love, and I had never been in a relationship before. Its been 2 days since he ended it and I have not been able to sleep or even stand up on my own 2 feet. I'm 19 and he is 23 now, funny he ended it the day after his birthday.But whats so sad is that, the day before he cried to me and said he loved me with all his heart and told me not to break HIS heart, the next day he ends it and breaks MY heart.

People say time will heal all wounds, but I say thats full of ****. Yes time can heal wounds but only if you had a crush and not REAL LOVE! Yes you might reply to this and say "BUT ITS ONLY BEEN 2 DAYS, GIVE IT TIME"... I know me, and I know my feelings very well, and I love him and even now it hurts, still crying at the moment. The only way I myself can explain this "hurt", is like a drug addiction, it eats your insides away, and one moment you feel you are all fine, the next you break down without even realising it.

This is why I never got into a relationship in the past, just so I can avoid this pain and suffering. I was content being single all my life and led a simple normal life I was very content with. I lie to myself saying "your strong, you can do this" but I only end up crying more and more...

ONE WORD OF ADVICE... NEVER OPEN your HEART TO THAT SOMEONE FULLY UNLESS YOUR FULLY SURE YOU WILL BE WITH THEM..

For those guys and girls suffering the same feeling I am, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN RECOVERNG.. AND God BLESS..

-reply by Chatter