xisto Community
rejected

Breakups Do you feel sad?

I have something to add about how you feel when you breakup with someone. Personnally, when my girlfriend dumped me, it didn't really affect me at all, but when I'm usually alone, sometimes I think why she dumped me. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to me how we had a strong relationship, and then all of a sudden were split up. And then I feel upset insidebecause, I don't know why she dumped me. Is it because she likes some other guy or, am I not the right person? I don't know if you guy's think about this or not.

well with me and my current girlfriend we have called it quits so many times its not even funny, nut most of time its cuz of what we see to each thats makes it hard, so we don't talk to each other for a couple and days and then sit down and talk about to resolve the issue, funny thing is though im more upset cuz i love her that much

nine times out of ten, yes I do get depressed. I never really break up with my boyfriends (unless I move, but I don't count that) they break up with me. I don't jump from relationship to relationship like some people I know. i actually give it a thought. If I get into the relationship, I figure it should work. It never seems to work that way. ;) I get over it though :D.

This was my vent before. But it isn't anymore. Being in relationship is something beautiful, atleast for me. To have somebody and to love her. There can be end in any relationship, even it is looking so full of future and like it would last forever. Why are you with you partner? Because he or she has nice personality, she or he is match for you and you feel fine being with him or her. You must remember those things at the end. Or you will miserable and ended like hating all world cause you relationship failed and especially you will hate your partner the most. If you forgot everything that was nice.I did mistake like this at end of my long relationship. It lasted for almost 5 years. We were talking about getting married and children. I forgot everything nice and felt miserable. I needed some time to get over. Mostly cause I was stupid and I should find peace of my mind instead.Now I feel like I am ready for new relationship, it is nice knowing you will probably find new person which will love you. On new basis.So you must remember every end is start of something new, something that can even be more beautiful than before.How much you will suffer cause of broken relationship depends on how much did you love your partner, I don't take my partnership just like that, I am in like 100% so breakups are hard things to do, but if it happens you must accept it.

Break-ups are awful .... but if you're with the wrong person, then there's no point in dragging it out ....

I split with my ex husband 12 years ago .... at the time I thought I would die it hurt so much .... I'd never cope without him .... it took about 12-18 months and I had gone from being in the worst kind of heartache to not giving a s#!* ....

moving away from the area where we had lived together helped .... cut off all contact, why torture yourself? ....

by the time he remarried, which was about 2 years after we split I was relieved that he was with somebody else and I was rid of him .... and now I'm so happy that we divorced and so is my son although he has always had regular contact with his father ....

everyone kept telling me when I was hurting bad to just give it "time" .... "times a great healer" and I think, oh go to hell! what do you know? .... but they were right .... time is the key!

I noticed that someone else posted "you can never be friends with an ex" .... never say never, but in my opinion, they're dead right! .... move on and find someone worthy of your time, luv and energy .... :D

There is no way that Break Ups are easy ... this is something that I myself know all about. I have had a partner that kept in the dark with me that we werent ment for each other for nearly 6months and then he told me.I hated him for a long time. It would have been better for me if he would have just told me in the beginning cause things would not have been so bad.But as that little saying goes: "Boys will be Boys"

"...and girls will be girls!" I think it doesn't depend on gender what will be situation at the end of relationship. But I guess men are rather strange in their decisions as women are. There isn't universal solution to this matter. So there two things that must be taken into account: honesty and respect. If you are respectful and honest to your partner, then you will not keep him or her in the dark for so long. It is such a bad feeling, and at the end you feel really miserable.

Breakups are only hard when you really love someone, and I'm not talking about puppy love. You you like someone, it's not difficult at all. Before I met my husband, breaking up with someone, or even excommunicating someone from my life was extremely easy. You can call me a b-tch, but it was very easy. I may have felt sorry for the person for a couple of days, but then I went on carefree.After I broke up with my now husband when we were dating, I was very depressed. I was so in love, and had a huge void to fill. I had no idea what to do with myself. Needless to say we're married now, and we never take each other for granted now. I know now, that the only time you really care is when you're in love. :)

Well for me i walked away from my 7 year relationship on Christmas that just passed. My ex had cheated and i got to the point where i knew i could never trust him no matter how much I said I forgave him or how much he said he loved me. It was the hardest thing i did and I was very sad because of it but i knew I had to love myself more than a man.

I had my fair share of break ups and one girl friend even left me for a horse, don't laugh, she is now happily married and has four children, by a great guy, I sometimes see her, but luckily she lives in my hometown and thats miles away and I only vist maybe once a year. Of course I was heartbroken, when she left me, my first girl friend, and I was 19. but still, I got over it, a year later. but then I went to University and the girl I fell in love with there, was not really interested. I think it is much harder to be permanently rejected, or being kept on, maybe, mhh, yeah, maybe, all the while she is seeing someone else and she pretends to not being able to make up her mind. but I forgive her and when I have seen her since, my heart still pounds, but she is a great person, has a great personality and I honestly still like her. I had one girlfriend, who after she dumped me, put me in such misery, I lost a third of my body weight. And the next girl I am still in contact with and she even came to my wedding.Of course it is possible to stay friends with your Exes, it does not work with all, (she is the only one) but it is rewarding. Afterall there was a reason, why we got along well, there was a reason, why we understood each other. So once we realised, we could only bear each other in small doses, we meet for a coffee occasionally and chat on the phone or email. She knows what goes on in my life, I never knew, what went on in her live anyway....As you can see, I had my fair share of breakups, some more tragic, some took years of suffering, others were over quick. mostly, when I dumped, it was over quick, when I was being dumped, it could take a while. Anyway, there is nothing that can prepare you for a breakup, why should there be. You are in a relationship and you tend not to want to break up in such a situation.

Never try to really like a girl a lot if you ain't going out.

155871[/snapback]

I loved just one girlfriend. But then she broke up. i promised myself that i ll never had feelings for girls. I like girls, but I DONT LOVE GIRLS.

funny?

of COURSE you feel sad, well if that happened to me, ill cry my eyes out. unless its someone i really dont like because im REALLY sensitive i cry on all the love stories i read alottttt of them are fake too, but im gullable and sensitive just like that. i didn't have a smooth day today ^_^ but im okay, i blame myself for the actions.