xisto Community
rejected

Breakups Do you feel sad?

Yes moving on is a better idea than crying foul for days.... I feel personally that it is just a way of life and one should not be too much bothered with breaking up. After all relationships are for mutual understanding and the day it becomes single sided, better leave it and move forward. There are many things which would help you forget the bad memories such as your friends, your hobbies and many other countless things which will help you move over. So no point crying and remaining in the same state of mind for many days. Be yourself, leave the one who has left you. Try to bring the relation on a formal node and cheer.Do you get depressed when you break up with someone else or are broken up with?I don't usually have a problem with breaking up with people, I may feel bad about the girl for a few days, but they all have friends to help them feel better, and I know they'll get over it..or so I hope lolThere were only two girls that ever broke up with me, and I have to say I was a little too attatched to them. I was down in the tubes for about 1-2 weeks for both; luckily I had friends to cheer me up, help me forget about them, and move on. I truthfully think that breakups are sad and stink, but some people aren't meant for each other.

Just from my point of view here and not an advice. I would forget about her. I don't like the cheating type cause if she cheated on him he may cheat on you with no remorse.Also there are a lot of better girls out there no shortage or anything.I would take into consideration that she was for two years with that guy, and after two years she got bored a little but she still loves him and does not know what to do, but i think she'll get to the conclusion that him is best for her.