xisto Community
alicia91

Laptop Computers What is the best laptop computer brand?

HP have never struck to me as a brand which is good in graphics processing. They are more suited for businessman who needs to have their laptop on the go for presentations and meetings. If you are actually looking into graphic processing, I would suggest a Macbook or Macbook Pro to you because Macs are born together with designers. At the same time, if you are purchasing a Mac notebook, do not buy the Macbook Air because of its pretty looks, you are going to suffer a lot when it comes to doing work with it.

You better off with a Mac computer because the way they are design for heavy duty multimedia and what not. With darran then HP brand of computers seem lackluster in recent years, but of ocurse your better off building one from scratch to fully customize with your needs and what not.

pls suggest me a laptop

Laptop Computers

I am a college student.I need a laptop

To do my programming.Please suggest me one with advanced features and with affordable price.

-question by sweety

best laps for engineering, and most secure...

Laptop Computers

Hey, I'm going to study mechatronics in a few months, but, I don't know what lap buy, and what is the one or brand most secure?? can you help me??

-reply by Joule

Best laptop and computer range

Laptop Computers

The best brand is Dell the xps laptops and computers are fantastic very good graphics card and lots of memory space, big screen,Stylish,very easy to use,qad core which is a thing in the computer in which enhances the speed of the computer downloading uprades or installing games. Well that is really it hope you can afford this laptop it is �879.99 so keep saveing I'm actually typeing this on one of my dell xps computers and I can tell you it was a pleasure that I work at dell and I got employee of the month and the people I worked with gave me five oh and it was a pleasure giveing you information. By

From Unknown ...

-reply by Unknown

laptop

Laptop Computers

I am a teenager and I am in class 9th, I want to byu a laptop, and I really cant make out, for which one to go. Suggest me a laptop of a good company.

-reply by aditya

For Joule, your best bet is to get a high end computer that matches Alienware or high end computer that is quadcore as what your studying for needs a lot of speed.For aditya, for you, a computer that prices ranges between $500-$700 as most dells are like that, also I recommend going to newegg as they have some good computers at good prices as well.

I have heard very highly of lenovo as far as PCs go. I would not recommend Toshiba, I and a few people I know have had some problems with Toshiba Laptops.I would suggest a macbook (macbook pro if you've got the money) and get a bigger hard drive and you can dual boot it to run windows If you've got a (legal) copy. But once you get used to apple (if you're brought up on windows) but you get used to it (and if you're anything like alot of my windows-turned-mac-users) you will come to prefer it.

DELL IS THE BEST

Laptop Computers

DELL DELL DELL ! UNBEATABLE. PRICEWISE, QUALITYWISE, SUPPORTWISE, LOOKWISE.

From All Angels DELL is the Product I love.

THANKS TO DELL

-reply by Rajesh

which brand is the best

Laptop Computers

Am looking forward to buy a laptop.But now am confused between the different brands available.In India we have a poor service offered by Dell so I cant go for dell.Then I thought of Lenovo y510 775844q the one with a Dolby sound but received many bad feed backs about it.So looking towards Hp.Am totally confused and help me with a perfect laptop which ranges from rs.48ths to rs.57000.Help me pls...

-question by DEEPU VARGHESE

computers

Laptop Computers

Replying to alicia91 I think that you can by what is good for you don't get dell or mac as there not the right ones and easy to use I think you should go for a toshiba/hp/compacq/izuzs/acer threr the top brands I hope this helps you thanks brody

-reply by brody

dell is hell

Laptop Computers

Replying to Trap FeedBacker dell is bad I hate it and thay make bad computers I hate there guss there crap and the cheap ones the high price ones are ok all up there hell there boxs computers I don't know ? thanks brody

-reply by brody