xisto Community
alicia91

Laptop Computers What is the best laptop computer brand?

I've had a Dell Inspiron 8600 for nearly a year now and am incredibly happy with it and especially happy with Dell's technical support. It's awesome, my DVD writer was playing up and they actually drove out to the farm that I stay on and replaced it for me. I'm definately keen to get myself an extended warranty, I think it will be well worth it in the long run.

best laptops for me are toshiba and Vaio . The Macs are good for editing programs. You should always see what size you want and how long does the battery last and its live. the other things that you should see are rams , HD, OS(operating System), this all depend on what do you want the computer for.

DELL ALL THE WAY THE GAMING NOTEBOOK IS GREAT

169515[/snapback]

uh which Dell Gaming Notebook?

I can use an:

Inspirion

Latitude

XPS

and all will run my games perfectly, you just need to know how to build them before you buy them.

Since that is the only way Dell lets you shop/buy then you shouldn't have too much trouble.

For starters you can use the Dell Notebook Advisor which allows you to check what options you want then it shows you what notebooks are compatiable with your choices.

Next time you post you need to give more information as 1 liners will not cut it anymore

to be exact 38 1 line posts DO NOT WORK HERE.

get a Mac. My friend has one and it works very well. She never seems to have any technical difficulties at all.

154859[/snapback]

Hi so u r lookin for a laptop 2 main choices.......

windows or mac

windows is what 90% of the world use

mac is what 4% of the world use

i have a apple mac g4 powerbook it is exspensive but it wont crash, get a virus or freeze unlike windows.

Out of the one's u said i would say go with the dell but i personaly would go with a alienware i have a desktop and it's so fast and i has not had a problem and if you into gaming it's a must have...

i just bought a new laptop for a freind. got a great offer. the latest specs-mobile centrino. 1.7 ghz. 1 gig of ram. 80 gig hardrive. cdr-dvd combo. wireless ethernet. bluetooth. 3 year guarantee. etc.--pretty sweet if you ask me and it only cost me 800 bucks!!i did some looking around and found that dell can really toot it's horn over its total dominance of the notebook market worldwide--total in the states for sure! HP is not even close to dell in the states.of course that doesn't mean that they're any better but as far as prices and sales from what i've found they're the best!! they've got great support too!!HP/compact of course make great notebooksand so does toshiba, as well as the sony viao!as far as mac's they're awfully stable and rarely crash if ever! but from what you said you're not buying it for graphics or designing so i'd go with another choice if i were you.dell has some pretty awsome sales now so you should check them out. hope that's a help

Dell, not Bell, because Dell is the best computer company in the world in terms of service and product quality...

If you have any defective parts, Dell will replace for you free of charge, and also the replacement part is upgraded to a better then your usual part on complimentary...

I had once a Dell desktop and the screen becomes defective..

I ring up Dell and they agreed to replace the monitor..

It was a CRT monitor then, and they took me an LCD screen in exchange...

I like this kind of service.. You may not find such services in other computer companies...

154890[/snapback]

well if you have not heard of BELL then it is a diff. thing, it's actual name is Packar Bell.

and secondly In my opinion HP laptops are best...i've worked for HP and my job was to troubleshoot the problem of HP laptops...and i think they are the best...they offer great service and if you are talking about the good service then its all about shouting a bit and you can even get a better laptop with the companies...you just have to say that there products are not good and this piece is a crap..and they will escalate the case and you can get a better laptop as well -_-

Yes! I would agree dell is one of the best laptops in the world. of course it doesnt beat alienware but they still are super on customer support even thou, you may get connected overseas. Plus dell has accidential insurance incase somethings gets damage by accident I dont believe to many companies have that. Plus dell is one of the oldest, except it is not as old as IBM or anything. so when you are looking for a laptop, just remember you get what you pay for, I paid 1600 dollars for my E1505 when it first came out, well best of luck and happy shopping.

Guys,
Let´s quit the kid talk, let´s all be men and land our feet in the real world, EUROCOM is the BEST that will always be there...

They sell not only notebooks, but desktop replacements and you get to choose what you want in your machine like:

Processor
RAM Memory amount
HD size
Video card
Sound card
built in webcam
Plus a lot of amazing things you should like on a notebook...

So go to their homepage http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/()ec and check it out, you´ll get crazy. They are on my "will buy" list, since I´m in Brazil it´s almost impossible to get it unless I break some rules... :D

Cheers!

Dell is great. I've got an Inspiron E1705/9400 and I love it. The price/performance is unmatched. Dell support has been great for me (I'm in Europe, I don't know about the US) and you also find lots of people with the same laptop as you on forums, which is very useful.