xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexia

The Best Google Tool Is...

I'd say gmail. I just love my 2.5 GB of space. I use it all the time, but I kind of want some upload space, or a notepad or something, kinda like, do I dare say it?... YAHOO!!!! :P

155593[/snapback]

GMAIL! It is definetly the best webmail service. Still, they could really add some webspace to this huge storage.

But I must mention, that I use google search daily for searching the net and it is still No1! Today we all take it for granted, but remember, how difficult it was to find anything only a few years ago...

And now google has this superb Google Earth!

Google is definetly THE BEST! B)

I guess it depends what the individual uses the most. I use the search option the most and the images option as well. So it would hard to say. There are some pretty neat google tricks I have seen. like link:url.com and other things liket that, that I can't remember right now.

Actually, Google it's a real monster, and it have a lot of tools, like the popular web search and image search. But there are a lot more tools. Now, which do you think it's the best?

As I know there are:

~~~

-Web search.

-Image search.

-News search.

-Calculator.

-Links search.

-Mobiles phone search.

-Books search.

-Google Caché.

-Google Related Links.

-Google translation.

-Gmail.

-Google mapping.

-Google scholar.

installed

~~~~~

-Desktop search.

-Keyhole.

-Picasa.

-Google API.

-Google Toolbar.

-Google Accelerator.

154121[/snapback]

I think that GMAIL is the best, because I have it!

I would have to say the best google tool is the original tool, there search engine. Yes all the rest of there tools add to how wonderful google is but the main reason it is great is the accurate and reliable results that we get when we need to search for something on the web. Instead of having to browse like 10 pages of results, really the first 3 only matter in google. It is wonderful

I don't exactly think that google has one best tool or feature. GMail is very good, so is google maps and google talk. Their new desktop search is great too. And then the original search!!! Will google never stop getting better and better?? I wonder if there will be a Google OS...that would be awesome!

The Google Toolbar is my angel! It blocks pop-ups completely for me... I also love that is has a spellchecker. It's been the only thing to help my sister with her adware problem. This is why I absolutely love the Toolbar.My second favorite is the gmail. I don't need the 2.?GB of space, but I do take up more space now then I even have. I also like that it's not TOTALLY crammed with Ads, I mean there is some, but not a lot. It's fast to load, and it never makes my internet explorer crash... Please note that I'm comparing it to Hotmail *cough*I am constantly using the Image search so it comes in handy. If I need a picture of something asap I know where to turn to. I guess I like a lot of them the best... I probably could keep on going.

Out of these things I like Google Mail the best, not just the 2000 mb space you get, but also the short adress and the quick loading. Google search was a revolution,andI still use it about every day, but it's a bit of a regular thing so it aint that special anymore. Google earth is kinda like a one time tool, which you just use for the fun of it but not many use it for serious things...

hey,come on,don't you think that Google Groups is the best one?Google groups gave the unlimited uploading space,the file uploading to it,just can be used for normally download,normally web,although that gave the limited to 1 MB,but the forum would talking about anything with the world friends.this is beyond other site which do the service just one or two single themes.guangdian

Google rocks my socks..it offers the best at low or no price which is wayyyy better then other companies.I especially like the Picasa program.. very pleasing to the eye, user friendly and best of all tis free.I just hope google would not take away this free stuff.. oh well