xisto Community
kahat

What Sort Of Music Do You Listen To? What sort of music do you listen to?

Lets see I gotta search my brain. I like pop, rock, dance, punk, classical, 60's, 70's,50's, &those oldies, some techno, Vietnamese music, chinese music, japanases music, korean music, r&b, and some rap. ONly like Eminem like type songs or somethign on the line. not like the two quarters guy-50 cent. lol. But mainly its pop music and dance. I'm probably the weirdest person on here. Oh and i like Britney Spears music. Even though people say she can't sing and all that. Mariah carey, green day, metallica, Ashlee simpson, hilary duff, lindsay lohan, and much more.

I like mostly metal and 60's 70's rock my favourite bands aree as follows:MotorheadDioDeep PurpleRainbowCreamMettalicaIron Maiden

I'll listen to almost anything. Right now I've got to say my favorite song is Sons gonna rise by Citizen Cope. I listen to Sublime, Green Day, 311, Kottonmouth Kings, Jae Hood, Mobb Deep, Daddy Yankee, Weezy, Styles p, Radiohead, Three Days Grace, Velvet Revolver, Trick Daddy, Salt n Pepa, TLC, Nas, Fabolous, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, 50 cent, Ludacris, Game, Jadakiss, Metallica, Eminem, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Britney Spears, Incubus, Frankie J, Story of the Year, Puddle of Mudd, Blues Travelers, Lit, The Used, Shinedown, T.I, 3 Doors Down, Tim Mcgraw, and Brad Paisley.

Hi, kahat and everyone who is posting here! I'm Utkirbek!I listen classical music - I am Uzbek, so I listen to uzbek national music. But I am listening to Guns'n'Roses too. I was a fanate of them. I love music of Tohir Sodiqov, Sevara Nazarkhan, Yulduz Usmonova, Jurabek, Samandar, Setora and so on.May be you don't know these persons, I am ready to answer your questions!Thank you!Buy!

I absolutely love Latin music. It has such a great beat, and the musicality is a lot better than most of the teeny bopper stuff they play on the radio all of the time. My personal favorites are SHAKIRA, Enrique Inglesias, Jennifer Lopez, and Marc Anthony.

Wow... that is amazing that I have not posted here yet..Well, pretty much all I listen to is metal, but I enjoy tonnes of the sub-genres that exist in metal. These include:

Hidden
Black MetalDeath MetalFolk MetalThrash MetalPower Metal...and many more!
Pretty much, as long as its metal, and its good, I'll listen to it.As for my favorite artists:
Hidden
Frost Like AshesA.W.A.S. (Ardent War Against Satan)Feast EternalHoly BloodSlechtvalkKekalElgibborDivineFireAdiastasiaMajestic VanguardThe ThunderlordsCrimson MoonlightVirgin Black... and many more! :D

If the genre has the word rock in it the chance are I listen to it:Indie Rock, Rock, alternative Rock, Hard Rock, I'm a goofy goober.. ROCK! and a bit of the more tasteful metal.

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

I listen to and enjoy an eclectic range of styles, which can vary greatly on my given mood, time of day, the weather, or amount of alcohol consumed. Generally, I prefer thought-provoking, introspective music written in the minor mode, be it ethnic, classical, contemporary, or metal - especially metal. I'm getting hosting points here, eh? Just checking before I move ahead. If I had to be stranded on a desert isle with one genre to entertain and sustain, it would be Celtic. There's something about Gaelic melodies that speak to my very soul. Lately, I've been enjoying the service of Pandora.com, which offer a sort of virtual jukebox based on your personal preference. This has exposed me to even more Celtic music I wasn't even aware of. Take Rainbow's Night, for example. Some of you may be familiar with heavy metal guitarist Ritchie Blackmore, who played with Deep Purple and then ventured off on his own project. Well now, he performs in a wonderful accoustic act called, "Blackmore's Night," and he produces a pseudo-renaissance/Celtic band (which he performs in of course) that blows me away. I love his acoustic renditions of metal classics like, "Soldier of Fortune." Speaking of, I feel the need to go listen to it now...

Mhm, I pretty much like everything besides HipHop. Opera can actually be quite nice. :DI listen to various artist, and I often change out all my songs.Things currently on my Mp3:The VeronicasRascal FlatsMuseSurferosaEvanescenceDj Splash, Dj Sammy, Dj Pulse... and on and on and on...CassieLinkin PartLilyjestThough I think it is time to get some new songs, considering the fact that I know all the lyrics of all the songs now... heh.