xisto Community
kahat

What Sort Of Music Do You Listen To? What sort of music do you listen to?

Because i'm german i mostly like german Rap (Fler, Kool Savas). Than rap from all over the world. 2nd place after Rap is Rock (Linkin Park per example). 3. Pop but i think i don't listen to it 10mins a weak :D.And i have to say it: I HATE TECHNO!!! (sry for that)

Well, for starters, I love all genres of music, I just prefer some genres more than others. I listen to all of them though, just not equally as much. My top prefered genres would have to be Adult Contemporary/Easy Listening, Glam Rock, and Alternative Rock. My least prefered genres would deffinately have to be Country, Heavy Metal, and Rap & Hip Hop. I like to listen to them on occasion, but in general I usually find something far better to listen to. Later, A

One of the songs I forgot to mention before is Keltic music. It's up beat, fun, exciting, and can entertain quite a crowd. I love Keltic with a passion, yet I don't hear very much of it on the radio, and I'm not a big-buyer of CDs. :o I also enjoy Oldies very much, especially music fromt he 50's and 60's. Those were the greatest times of music I'd say. I play quite a few famous old songs on my website such as Rock Around The Clock, Pretty Woman, and much more. ;)

i love hip hop, rap, r&b, neo soul. sometimes i get tired of listening to rappers say how fly they are, how rich they are, their women etc and switch to some neo soul or R&B but then again i get tired of love songs so sometimes i listen to someone like fefe dobson, green day, black eye peas, and good charlotte.

I guess I'll be the 'chosen black man' that comes up and says:I despise Rock music with every fiber of my being.Don't care what you call your rock music, (alternative rock, rock, hard rock, soft rock, medium-grit rock, shale rock, limestone.. etc) I hate it. I can't stand guys standing on stage playing electric banjos.ON TOPIC -Rap music, mostly R&B and rap, occasional Pop song, like one out of every year (Gwen Stefani this year, with Hollaback Girl)Current hot-list:Oh - Ciara ft. LudaPimpin all over the world - Ludacris ft. Bobby ValentinoStay Fly - Three-six mafia ft FranchizeOh I think they like me - FranchizeOne wish - Ray JGolddigger - Kayne West (Instrumental's a nice party beat)- There's more, but It's uber long.Panda

music ... what sort of music do i listen to ? i listen to all kind of music and a varieties of them ... as long as they are nice ... i like hip hop, rock, jazz .. depends on my mood during the day ... i would like to have some strong music in the morning and noon ... and some soft music of romantic music during the night .. that would be great ...

What I listen to? heh from lava-rap to hard-trance and from lnikin park to relaxing mood music, but still lava-rap and hiphop own my ears most of the day.

I will listen to any kind of music well that is anything BUT rap i don't realy care for it its not that great to me but thats what i think anyways any kinda music is good XD

I love music, I sing it, write it and listen to it. I can't stand people that don't actually sing but scream or rap. I admit to liking some songs that follow in the screaming or rapping catogary but they're not what I usually listen to.My music lately has been a lot of ninties music... a few months ago it was 80's music. I like older music. It can range from the 1950's to well 1996. Anything after that was all spice girl and backsteet boys mania which I've already experienced. My main type of music I tend to listen to is Rock. My second type is country, I love old country from 1970's - 1994. I have so many CD's and tapes from country artists it's unbelievable... the reason for that is because they're so cheap now. I love 80's pop as well, I am addicted to The Pretenders, Pat Benatar and David Bowie... har.

I like alot of different types of Rock, use to be all punker, but now I love trivium!!! I like the distillers, godsmack, drowning pool, (the first album with the first guy before he dies) mettalica, system of a down, etc just naming a few off my head. sometimes i like classical and oldies, but i hate R and B, and dont care for Rap/hip hop, or country, or techno, but thats just me.

I'll listen to most anything. My favored genres are jazz and classical. Rock is a close third. Country and rap fall into the last few places. Most of the music I listen to also has really busy (or just downright groovy) bass lines. Stuff like Tower of Power (Rocco Prestia on bass), Jaco Pastorius, Marcus Miller, Mudvayne (Ryan Martinie), etc.