xisto Community
kahat

What Sort Of Music Do You Listen To? What sort of music do you listen to?

my favorite genres right now are Industrial and what I guess you'd call NuMetal (*shrug*)... so my favorite bands are Slipknot, System of a Down, VNV Nation, Assemblage 23lots of others. I also love Classical music. the bealtes.my tastes mostly lie on the rock side of music.

Well I really to tell you the truth listen to alot of things. I listen to Green Day, Good Charlet (Spelled Wrong), and Simple plan then I listen to some rock and other songs. I really listen to songs then bands if anyone else it like this i only listen to songs don't follow up with as much bands like o thats my favorite band but i will say thats my favorite song and ect...

i love music.. i like everything pretty much EXCEPT jazz..SOME classical.. and Country ,...i like punk..emu(however u spell it)..rap..alternative..hip hop.. r&B.rocksome peeps are----eminem..usher..thrice..simple plan..first to last..underoath..senses fail!..story of the year..green day..hawthorne heights..50 cent..phil collins..genesis...maroon 5,,journey..disturbed..system of a down..THATS JUST 1/4 of wat i like hahai got around 1300 songs on my ipod lol

I try to keep my mind open and listen to a lot of things. I like Queen, Soundgarden, Blur, Ben Folds 5, Anthrax, Foo Fighters. More than anything though, I am a total Mike Patton fangirl. He's been in/ is in so many bands and done so many projects- Mr. Bungle, Faith No More, Fantomas, Tomahawk, General Patton vs. The X-Ecutioners. He just has a beautiful voice that he can do anything with.

My fav music would be Rock. i used to listen to alot of Rap awhile ago people like EMINEM, 50 Cent, Nelly snoop and all them but i've gotten into bands like System Of a Down, Korn, Limp Bizkit i still listin from time to time the rap but not as much as System of a down i want thier new albums cant wait til the second one is out here.Oh and my all time favorate aussie band.... AC/DC gotta love em

I'd say I listen to most kinds of music too, my favorite/most listened to bands being The Offspring, Cake, Static-X, Rammstein, Queen, Nirvana, Primus, and Muse.ooh Paul Gilbert is great too. I have yet to meet a Paul Gilbert fan. Is anyone into him? King Missile too. Anyone?

I would have to say it depends of the mood Im in. I listen to all types of music, but my favorite is rap/nu metal, sort of like linkin park, slipknot, incubus etc. I also like portishead, lamb, paul oakenfold, 50 cent, Ive heard jazz sometimes, and I did like it though I dont know any names yet. In a nutshell I like almost all types of music, but when Im in a mellow mood I usually dislike rap, metal etc. and listen to soft music like bjork, lamb, portishead, and when Im happy and with a lot of energy I will find that music boring and will listen to system of a down, slipknot etc. Really depends of the mood. Sorry if this is a little confusing Im not really good at English.

I enjoy rock music and all its sub-genres(also Drum 'n' Bass and alot of Jazz too). I'm not adverse to any form of rock and roll, i enjoy progressive rock, classic rock and alot of the new wave stuff too. The Beatles are one of the best bands ever in my eyes. Every single of the albums has a hit on it, it's difficult to hear a Beatles song and not recognise it. Abbey Road and Revolver are just plain awesome. But my favourite modern bands are Rage Against the Machine (sadly disbanded in 2000) and Queens of the Stone Age. I can't get sick of Songs for the Deaf, one of the most listenable albums of all time, and to follow it up with such another awesome album (Lullabies to Paralyze) is pretty wicked too. Unfortunately I haven't heard much of Josh Hommes earlier stuff, I want to hear Kyuss I hear they are really good to I have heard. Other musicians you may say......Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Strokes, Radiohead, Arlo Guthrie, Nirvana, Sound Garden, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Cream, The Clash, Ramones, Sex Pistols, Iggy and the Stooges, Miles Davis, Polyphonic Spree, Shihad (YEAH NZ MUSIC!), The Swingers, Thw White Stripes, Rammstein, Snoop Dog (he..he..), Metallica, 8 Foot Sativa, Pigme Love Circus, LOTTERY QUEEN, Electric Confectaires, Deep Purple, Audioslave, Al Green (the man), Basement Jaxx, Concord Dawn, Shapeshifter, the 5,6,7,8's, Guns 'n' Roses, The Soundtrack to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Deja Voodoo......oh so much good music. :P:(:P

What sort of music do i listen to?Depends.Mostly depends on my mood,and most of the time im in the mood for metall,only sometimes when i want to really relax(for example,working on a game or in photoshop)i listen to alt.rock[rem,placebo,etc],rock[POD,which is the best rock band in the world,unfortunately not so popular],and sometimes techno[heh,i dont know not a single artist cuz i have hundreds of techno songs on my comp]...Right now,im into cradle of filth,others i have no time to list[the list is very huge u know]...

:P I like ALL types of music but NOT ALL artists :(But it's a taste's matter so i wont say Britney sucks (aldo i might think that way :P ) since i can understand that some of you might actually love it ( someone is buying, and a lot :() Good music is the one YOU think it is, from your point of view, and since its something that you're having pleasure with it, please go ahead...the most important thing is: ENJOY MUSIC :( it's one of the best things that distinguishes humans from animals, and i love my(and yours;) ) world music, it's without any doubt, one of those things i couldn't live without :( favorite bands? favorite cds ?lol...i've lots and lots of them...but ok ok i leave some of the names i'm currently listening to:Faun Fables, Nicolette,Queens of the Stone Age, Wim Mertens, Kings of Leon, Patrick Wolf, Caroline Lavelle, Herbie Hancock, Anti-balas Afrobeat Orchestra...and so on ...and so onAlways enjoy good music

RockI like anything from the Foo Fighters to Muse.I just love the power in rock, its so strong.I don't like mainstream pop, like avril lavigne, britney spears, Justin Timblake etc. Its all so trashy :P