xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Favorite Color a poll about colors

What's your favorite color?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually like most colours and as Pink and Green are my favourite colours and pink was not there I chose GREEN.My all time favourite colour use to be BLUE..and as you can tell by the poll it's by far the most popular! Everyone I know loves the colour BLUE! You have a stage when you're younger where you like the sexist colours (little boys=blue little girls=pink) And then you get to a sort of older but not yet teen age where you love blue and then when your like nearly 16 you might change again and when you're over 20 you'll probably convert back to blue. My theory probably doesn't work, lol, oh well!reason I like green: It's a rich colour that's reminds you of nature and beauty and it's color of jade which is sort of an important stone-thing to chinese people means a lot of good things,lol.. And for american people... green is a sign of money and greed- LOL. I mainly love bright jovient colours that lighten up your mood and make you happy and relaxed. (love the rainbow!)

My favorite color is black + other random color I'm obsessed with.I like black for no particular reason, it just plain looks cool in everything. Clothes, computers, forums, cars, hair, animals...Right now I also like silverish pink just because it looks cool in MSN. lol

i like the obvious color :white and blacki often buy lots of T-shirt in summer with those color,because jeans is easy to arrange for shirt :lol:

Woahh, I'm suprised that a lot of people's favourite colour is Blue! 37/77, that's like almost half of the people who voted! Yeah, well my favourite color is blue too, spefically it's navy. :lol: I don't really know why but I have liked this colour since I was little, but then sometimes it was pink ( pink seriously got popular even with the boys last year ), so I would always switch from blue to pink, but it's mostly blue. Well my room is all pink, my bed, my table, even the walls are pink, haha, every little detail, so I guessed I have loved pink before. I don't really know why my favourite colour is blue, but I guess I know why my favourite colour was sometimes pink because it was most of a feminine colour, and 'cause almost everyone loved it, so I guess that's why; since I easily get influence.

My favorite color is orange. Mostly in clothes. Maybe this color is very showy cause there are not too many poeple who wear orange clothes on the street. For me the best combination is the black & orange.

my favourite color is orange! the thruth is i love all colours,i like pink,blue,green,white,everything,the only colour i like but i don't wear much is yellow. orange however gives me a sensation of energy.