xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Favorite Color a poll about colors

What's your favorite color?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Go Red :lol:. Red is my favorite color especially on baseball uniforms. Seeing that my team colors are black and red :(. I know a lot of people around me are red or carolina blue lovers. They think that red because of schools colors and a lot of people love the light carolina blue. Who knows, but I love red :rolleyes:

i love blue. However, not just ordinary blue that you see everywhere that is kinda dark. I like a more of a bright blue like the color of a Chevy Cavalier blue (which i own lol). The reason for this is that i have blue eyes and this color just makes them look crazy so i have grown attached to it.

i love blue. However, not just ordinary blue that you see everywhere that is kinda dark. I like a more of a bright blue like the color of a Chevy Cavalier blue (which i own lol). The reason for this is that i have blue eyes and this color just makes them look crazy so i have grown attached to it.

155117[/snapback]

Yeah, I think you're thinking of cerulean, very bright, vivid blue which I listed as another color I like, though not as much as green. It's kind of the color of the green/blue windows theme but a bit more vivid and sharp. I think green and blue go well together btw :rolleyes:

Funny thing is when I was younger my favorite color was pink then around the kindergarden/first grade time frame I was told by my friend that pink was a too 'girly' and a 'stupid', ugly color. So I start liking blue, which in truth I never actually liked but sucked it up. Now I wear so much pink it's not funny. My friend spot my now because I wear this pink hoodie while everyone else wears grey/black/blue ones. :rolleyes: I'm rambling.

I like green best! :D Basically any shade of green, as long as it's not too yellow, because that makes it look pukish... But I like dark foresty greens and bright lime greens and even dull greyish greens. :rolleyes: Green is the colour of grass, leaves, usually frogs, and other reptiles and amphibians, the colour of snot, my eyes, my shoelaces and trousers, and shirt and binder and pencil, and there's even green ink in my pen! :lol:

you like oink? that's a really weird color hehe...------------I never had a real favourite color, and i don't think anyone does, because it's just a color... but if i had to choose one, i would choose green, light green, but not so lighty :rolleyes:.. i also like blue, but not so much, i prefer color combinations, like red-black, blue-yellow, red-gray, and many more...

Hmm... I'm going to take a wild guess that most of the people picking other like either white or black.

Even though I picked blue, I like all the colors. Every single one. Cause they are all cool. Lol. So ya.

159100[/snapback]

Where's an "All Of The Above" option when you need it, huh? :unsure:

My favorite color is blue. I think that it is becasue there are some many cool shades of blue and it is a relaxing color. Most of my clothes are blue, and almost everything in my room is blue. Sometimes I don't even buy blue things on purpose, I seem to have a subconscience attraction to blue.

Actually, there are two colors that I like: Blue and Brown. I have no idea why, but I just seem to like those colors. Seems quite a few other people like blue/