xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Favorite Color a poll about colors

What's your favorite color?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it depends on the mood im in, but most of the time I remember liking green so I think that would be my favorite. I die for sky blue and green combination. Really like it a lot.

Green! I don't know but recently I'm really liking this color. I had bought a green shirt and a green cap recently and I love them! I think I'm Irish in the past life! :lol::rolleyes:

People think I am weird, but my favorite color is manila, like the file folders. I have a starnge obssession with office supplies. :rolleyes:More than any one color, I like combinations of colors. I need something to contrast things with- Manila and sage green, black and gold.

My favorite color is blue. I like this color because it is a very calm and peaceful color (I'm also calm and peaceful too!). I don't really like bright colors like yellow and pink. I prefer the darker colors.

I like blue for some reason. All my family do really. Maybe because all my family have blue eyes... maybe we just like the sky... something weird probably.

My favorite color is green.

I like the dark rich greens, I don't know what it is about them but I could just stare at them for days strait if I was bored enough.

146250[/snapback]

Are you Chris? Co-incidence if you are.

I like RED when i play sports. That's because i supports LIverpool i guess. But recently, a researcher found that in a random sport event, a player/team that wears red won more often. As for the reason? they are finding out.

For clothes, i like BLUE or any of darker colour...oh and BLACK too. I guess it's typical of male preference.

Other than that i quite like PINK. I particular like girls dressing in pink ;-P

i love blue, even my site has a dark blue, my desktop is blue, windows is blue (not the default theme, i wouldnt get caught dead with that, the wincustomize way rulez!) my cds are blue, my router is blue, the lights on my laptop and pda are blue! i love blue!!!! (and silver) lol

I don't have any specific favorite color, because it really depends on the mood im in..I chose blue right now because i feel like blue and maybe yesterday when it was rainin i would pick a darker one (black, grey,...). Each of the colors represent some sort of a feeling a sort of experience or something that you feel when you look at it or have it surounding you...I think there is a also a science that deals with colors and they can tell you all about you just looking at the colors you are wearing...I also notice my self that when there is a rainy day most of the people i see around me wear dark clothes (black, grey, dark green, dark blue, ...) and whene there is a beautiful sunny day there are many light, sunny colors such as (yellow, pink, light blue, ...) and i also put on something orange or maybe blue if there is a sunny day outside...I really noticed that...

I like the color red, but a deep shade of red, like blood I guess. I used to like blue, but almost everything I had in my old room was blue and i got mad. lol Well I like started to hate blue. I just moved into a new house and I'm wondering what color should I paint my room, so I think I'll paint it a bold color like a dark red =)Another thing is that I like light shades too. Maybe a pinkish purple. ~Melancholy

My favourite colour is blue, because it can be used for virtually anything. Light blues look good for websites too. How many proffesional sites use white and blue? Loads! Blue also goes with loads of other colours. You wear blue jeans with any t-shirt? It goes.