xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Favorite Color a poll about colors

What's your favorite color?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted blue. It has always been one of my favorite colors.Red was a very close second. Personally, I think red and blue look great together.If only my class agreed with me we would have red and blue shirts instead of hot pink :D

My favorite color is orange.  I don't know why, I just do.  But it's wierd because I like the color but not the fruit.  We just bought this house and we are remodeling it (hte family that lived there REALLY trashed it up) and I told my mom that I wanted my room orange.  She laughed and told me I was crazy.  I'll  just have to see and wait to see if I can paint it orange.  Oh and by the way, sorry if someone already posted this.

146163[/snapback]

Me, I like blue or sky blue for some reasons, it makes me feel so cool. I like it from the very start, aside of being color for men blue represent also of peace and sincerity, but for what ever reasons blue or sky blue still the flavor of my eyes..:D

any shade of blue is nice. i really like cerulean blue if i have to be specific. then bright melon-color orange and bright golden yellow are tied next and both of those go great with the cerulean. anything bright, spring colors really, because they just make me feel cheery

I love blue colour .. i don't know why i like it . i love sky colour and sea colour.some times look at the sky in the morning you will know how beautiful it is

Although I have a sunny disposition, the clothes I wear tend to be dark.. brown, blue, and black. So.. I guess those are my favorite colors ^^Blue seems to be a popular one XD

I also like (and many others seemingly too) blue and all of its shades. A mixture of white, blue and black color shades looks really good in webdesign and 2D art, sort of cool and fresh.

I had a few favourite colours in the past and still would be the same today, all are because of specific reasons.. At the moment it would have to be green because of the trees, and the grapefruit.. which the fruit (green apples, grapes, etc) sorta gives me a good taste and flavour. Although at one stage in the past my favourite colour was red because it sorta stood out, and at times sorta yelled out a position of 'authority'. The same can be said for colours relating to the weather, Blue, Yellow, Grey and White... It sorta reminds me of the mood i'm in when it happens. :P As a previous poster said, people do tend to wear colours depending on the weather... well where I am anyways. :)

yellow, blue and green are my favourite colours i dont know why i think it descibes my mood. Sometimes got the blue but a sun can always come out to make me feel happy and then i love nature aswell- it is on of the main reasons i have a digital camera

Wow favorite color, hmm I definitely have to go with Blue.It juts looks cool (both way booyah), and it?s peaceful.You can start at the blue sky for hours, you swim in the blue sea, and well blue just looks good. lolNow if this is color combination, I wouldn't pick blue lol

Well blue collor is great for boys, Boys usually like itThere is a mythology concerned with this colourAncient Greek Believed Thatblue was symbolic of the sky and of water. In a cosmic sense, this extended its symbolism to the heavens and of the primeval floods. In both of these cases, blue took on a meaning of life and re-birth.Blue was naturally also a symbol of the Nile and its associated crops, offerings and fertility. The phoenix, which was a symbol of the primeval flood, was patterned on the heron. Herons naturally have a gray-blue plumage. However, they were usually portrayed with bright blue feathers to emphasize their association with the waters of the creation. Amon was often shown with a blue face to symbolize his role in the creation of the world. By extension, the pharoahs were sometimes shown with blue faces as well when they became identified with Amon. Baboons, which are not naturally blue, were portrayed as blue. It is not certain why. However, the ibis, a blue bird was a symbol of Thoth, just like the baboon was. It may be that the baboons were colored blue to emphasize their connection to Thoth. I did a bit of research on thatAny way Bye

My favorite color of all time is Black i just love that color..i wear all black im not a gothic person lol Also Black goes really well with basically any color i used to like just a plain old blue but then i just changed to blackmy second favorite color is like a Light blue or sky blue or watever

Most of the time I like the color blue. But other times I'm a red person. I'm just a flip flop like Kerry lol. I don't get how people like white or black. I think i know why. But I just think of black and white as non colors. When I think of colors I think of vibrance. You know? But black is nice.

I like Pink (though I used to like orange, when I was yonger ie. below 10)But I guess blue is always the people's favourite colour, isn't it?I don't know...I like yellow bedroom, though. I painted one side of my bedroom wall yellow, it's quite nice. (I used to have politics A-level lesson in a yellow room too. I guess green is quite good when you study. Good ffor the relaxation of your eyes :blink: