xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tidal 258

FFX best game ever?

I will say FFX was amazing and the gameplay was not linear like someone else said. There were plenty of sidequests and extra things to do to keep you occupied. However, i would like to say teh best RPG was FF7. It had the best gameplay, an amazing story, great sidequest and so forth. It definitely was better than FFX.

I will say FFX was amazing and the gameplay was not linear like someone else said. There were plenty of sidequests and extra things to do to keep you occupied. However, i would like to say teh best RPG was FF7. It had the best gameplay, an amazing story, great sidequest and so forth. It definitely was better than FFX.

128851[/snapback]

Exactly it is not linear at all! :o

I have only played ff7 once and did not think much of it however... i have heard that the story line is exallent! :D

What happens in it??!

I need to say that FFX is good but its sequal is far better. But what I liked for FFX is the more minigames the better fighting systems the character development and the music. I think the music was cool too. Things i didnt like immpossible bosses too soon. Blitzball hard to get the hang of. But the best thing is how it all fit together.

Hiya Nate.I think that FFX is a great game, but my favorite RPG of all time is Phantasy Star Online Ep. I and II. If you haven't played it, you should try it out. Not everyone will like it, but I know I do. I don't feel like elaborating any more on FFX or PSO, so I'll just leave it there.

Hiya Nate.

I think that FFX is a great game, but my favorite RPG of all time is Phantasy Star Online Ep. I and II. If you haven't played it, you should try it out. Not everyone will like it, but I know I do. I don't feel like elaborating any more on FFX or PSO, so I'll just leave it there.

129244[/snapback]

What console is PSO on? isnt it on Gamecube or something like that?

Hiya Nate.

I think that FFX is a great game, but my favorite RPG of all time is Phantasy Star Online Ep. I and II. If you haven't played it, you should try it out. Not everyone will like it, but I know I do. I don't feel like elaborating any more on FFX or PSO, so I'll just leave it there.

129244[/snapback]

I have heard that Phantasy star online is meant to be great (from oblivion (lol)) But i have douts that it can beat ffx as it is amazing have you completed the game? :o

As you need to complete the game to acctually understand the greatness f the story line and the whole game just falls into place it is definatly worth completing!

Final Fantasy X is a great game, but it's not the best. I really enjoyed the gameplay and the graphics were fantastic, the story was great too. The game was really easy though, and it was a little shorter than other Final Fantasy games, but I still enjoyed it.

I spent +56 hours playing Final Fantasy X and I actually thought it was a damn good game until the plot revelation that everything I had done in the last 50+ hours wall all for naught and this game was really pointless. I can manage to overlook the fact the main character was homosexual, the plot was mediocre, and the gameplay was good at best. As a matter of fact before the twisted revelation about reality, sin, and how everything you have done for the last 50+ hours was pointless, I thought it to be a dang decent game. Needless to say I was not happy. I chucked my game case and later my disk across the room and into the far wall and have yet to pick that game up again. The "Story Aspects" as one person had put it have done nothing but cause me more aggravation and irritation in BOTH the Final Fantasy X and its bastard sequel.One of the things I disliked was that I completely set up for a Rikku relationship in FF X. Hell I gave Lulu more love than that Yuna c*** but that damn she is persistent. Why did they even give me choices in the dialogue when in the end no matter what I answered it does not affect the story? No matter how badly one treated Yuna or how much affection one showed to the other female cast Titus, whom I now am assuming is homosexual, always ends up with Yuna. If I wanted linear story lines I would watch a movie. Linear storylines are so 1990s. Then again story lines weren't even invented till 1995, 96. 0.o;; Well anyways that is beside the point. Don't give me multiple choice situations if in the end they mean nothing... Much like the whole game perhaps...I have come to the conclusion to hell with it. Screw Titus, screw FF X & screw that blasphemous FF X-2 sequel it had. He can have that Yuna c*** and I will keep the original Rikku for myself I liked Rikku in FF X I really did but now I find myself hating SquareEnix for what they have done to her. The bashtards now dressed her up as a ***** and robed her of her intelligence making her a complete airhead. That unforgivable in my eyes and nothing short of a truly amazing FF XII (doubt it will happen) is enough for forgiveness. The least they could have done was given her a decent skirt, a bare minimum of clothes and half a brain. I mean you already took whatever she had of breasts why do you take her intelligence and clothes too? Thena fter all that they insist on forcing Yuna onto me...It is because pf Final Fantasy X that I can say I have lost all faith in that once king of RPGs known as SquareEnix. Now that I think of it all their RPG games since the merger of the two RPG behemoths have been mediocre or passable at best. Maybe it is their association with Disney or maybe it is their agreement with EA SquareEnix is simply does not do it for me anymore. With people like Nobuo Uematsu gone and Hironobu Sakaguchi up for a Xbox 2 game. SquareEnix's Final Fantasy series is now filled with ghey character designs and lacks any real content or plot, it is all really so disappointing...I will stop myself at that because I started ranting... Opened up old wounds this thread and I am a bit enthusiastic being a fanboy of old. Would rather not think of Final Fantasy X and I see almost started ranting abouth FF XII 0.o;;

I hate to be this subjective but ffx is most certainly the best game ever!!

142888[/snapback]

RIGHT! I think the same way! Nice to see a person who thinks that FFx is the best game!

I spent +56 hours playing Final Fantasy X and I actually thought it was a damn good game until the plot revelation that everything I had done in the last 50+ hours wall all for naught and this game was really pointless. I can manage to overlook the fact the main character was homosexual, the plot was mediocre, and the gameplay was good at best. As a matter of fact before the twisted revelation about reality, sin, and how everything you have done for the last 50+ hours was pointless, I thought it to be a dang decent game. Needless to say I was not happy. I chucked my game case and later my disk across the room and into the far wall and have yet to pick that game up again. The "Story Aspects" as one person had put it have done nothing but cause me more aggravation and irritation in BOTH the Final Fantasy X and its bastard sequel.

One of the things I disliked was that I completely set up for a Rikku relationship in FF X. Hell I gave Lulu more love than that Yuna c*** but that damn she is persistent. Why did they even give me choices in the dialogue when in the end no matter what I answered it does not affect the story? No matter how badly one treated Yuna or how much affection one showed to the other female cast Titus, whom I now am assuming is homosexual, always ends up with Yuna. If I wanted linear story lines I would watch a movie. Linear storylines are so 1990s. Then again story lines weren't even invented till 1995, 96. 0.o;; Well anyways that is beside the point. Don't give me multiple choice situations if in the end they mean nothing... Much like the whole game perhaps...

I have come to the conclusion to hell with it. Screw Titus, screw FF X & screw that blasphemous FF X-2 sequel it had. He can have that Yuna c*** and I will keep the original Rikku for myself I liked Rikku in FF X I really did but now I find myself hating SquareEnix for what they have done to her. The bashtards now dressed her up as a ***** and robed her of her intelligence making her a complete airhead. That unforgivable in my eyes and nothing short of a truly amazing FF XII (doubt it will happen) is enough for forgiveness. The least they could have done was given her a decent skirt, a bare minimum of clothes and half a brain. I mean you already took whatever she had of breasts why do you take her intelligence and clothes too? Thena fter all that they insist on forcing Yuna onto me...

It is because pf Final Fantasy X that I can say I have lost all faith in that once king of RPGs known as SquareEnix. Now that I think of it all their RPG games since the merger of the two RPG behemoths have been mediocre or passable at best. Maybe it is their association with Disney or maybe it is their agreement with EA SquareEnix is simply does not do it for me anymore. With people like Nobuo Uematsu gone and Hironobu Sakaguchi up for a Xbox 2 game. SquareEnix's Final Fantasy series is now filled with ghey character designs and lacks any real content or plot, it is all really so disappointing...

I will stop myself at that because I started ranting... Opened up old wounds this thread and I am a bit enthusiastic being a fanboy of old. Would rather not think of Final Fantasy X and I see almost started ranting abouth FF XII 0.o;;

Well good you actually played it for 56+ hours, I played it for 80+ but that is just obsesive! :rolleyes: LOL

RIGHT! I think the same way! Nice to see a person who thinks that FFx is the best game!

143391[/snapback]

:lol: Excellent finally people that agree with me anyone else??? :D

bah... its not saying that the whole final fantasy games are bad or so but i played it until the day i saw baldur's gate and the the ultra cool, ultra big, super mega mind blowing fallout games... that's what can be called RPG... truly open ended... with an super elaborated combat e character creation system that leaves any of the FFseries on the ground... anyone that has ever played fallout can agree with me...
And about the gameplay... whoa... fallout2 was released on 1998 and I spent nothing less than 250 hours playing that crap...
What I like on fallout series that you really *are the character*, from choosing what you say to some non-important npc to killing everyone you want... you can do whatever you want... The history is just awesome... You live in a post-apocaliptic wolrd where the wolrd has ended because of a great nuclear war... and the things go on...
I know that nobody will interest this game but if someone br enlightened to at least take a look...
See some of the fallout community:
http://nma-fallout.com/
http://duckandcover.cx/

Also Fallout 3 is being developed by Bethesda, the same who made all those great TES games and Fo3 will use Oblivion cool looking graphics!
Just it!

that game was NOT amazing. I mean i enjoyed playing it the first time but OMG It was so linear. It was like you couldn't go off on tangets which makes the other games great. And then the part that everyone waits for, the time you actually get your flying machine YOU DON"T EVEN GET TO CONTROL IT!! what type of crap is that.

Hey i loved FFX. It had a great story, good graphics and fun mini games to keep you occupied for hours. I think it was the second best in the series just behind ff7. If anyone is still playing it, check out my old site that has information on the game ( Final Fantasy Fanatics ) and in the future once i get time my new site hosted here will contain info for all the newer and older final fantasy games. Just need to time to work on it.