xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tidal 258

FFX best game ever?

In terms of graphics, it's hard to argue that FFX has the best so far.

But that's about all that's the best.

As far as the story goes, there are many RPGs with much better stories, Ex: Almost any other Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Vagrant Story, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II

I agree that it was a good game and was fun to an extent, but it's hardly the greatest game ever made.

48555[/snapback]

I sort of agree, especially ff7, I think it has the best story ever. Dunno why most of my friends hate it... :D Best graphics wise actually has to be something like KOTOR 2 or 1, or maybe even FFX - 2 but i really don't like that ff, it's a scar on all ffs and ruins the series. FF11rocks, anyone who plays it should try to find me, if we're hopefully on the same server :D

Gah.  I forgot about Blitzball.

THE. WORST. MINI. GAME. IN. FINAL. FANTASY. GAMES. EVER. PERIOD.

Best = Triple Triad (from FF8)

49105[/snapback]

How can you say that it is the best! The Conrols are easy and the first time i played it i won! I mean come on i know im good but im not that good :D

even FFX - 2

Menchon that crappy game one more time fez and i will i swear break your nose :D

i like 7.9. and 10off topic a bit- im still playing 10 and im wondering how can i beat Sin , the form after you take out both his arms and another parthe uses an overdrive called Mega something and kills your guys even if you use an Aoenjust wondering how i can beat him

off topic a bit- im still playing 10 and im wondering how can i beat Sin , the form after you take out both his arms and another part
he uses an overdrive called Mega something and kills your guys even if you use an Aoen

just wondering how i can beat him

is it the one where his overdrive is when his mouth is open completely. . .

If it is then keep leveling up untill your yuna knows Holy. This when used makes him shut his mouth thos reseting his overdrive bar.

Then keep attacking!

it is best to use. . . Tidus, Auron and Yuna

At my point its the greatest game of all time, best storyline, you just gotta love the story they come up with in these rpgs,graphics, one of the best, gameplay, I played the game for hours and I'm still not tired of it and the system(the sphere grid and battles.

At my point its the greatest game of all time, best storyline, you just gotta love the story they come up with in these rpgs,graphics, one of the best, gameplay, I played the game for hours and I'm still not tired of it and the system(the sphere grid and battles.

62409[/snapback]

See some people appreciate how great this game acctually is! I have played it for 102 hours on my 1st save and 72 on my 2nd Oblivion what is your favourite FF?

Yes it is.. The best final Fantasy of them all!

66658[/snapback]

Can see by your name that you were impreesed by it :) What do you all think of the sphere grid system? B)

Good idea or bad..... :)

I thought it was bloody amazing

Can see by your name that you were impreesed by it :) What do you all think of the sphere grid system? B) Good idea or bad..... :)

I thought it was bloody amazing

Definately it was a great idea. it gives you a better way of choosing which things u want your character to learn. like its good cause in other games the summoner couldnt learn all the black magic but in ffx they can. Yuna can become your greatest magic user (even more powerful then Lulu) by learning the spells as soon as possible. Because Yuna has way more magic power than Lulu.

Definately it was a great idea. it gives you a better way of choosing which things u want your character to learn. like its good cause in other games the summoner couldnt learn all the black magic but in ffx they can. Yuna can become your greatest magic user (even more powerful then Lulu) by learning the spells as soon as possible. Because Yuna has way more magic power than Lulu.

66974[/snapback]

Well i completed the ganme with a wakka who only did 500 attack!! my kimahri knew death before my lulu and my yuna was a muggist!! :D

It is so silly just messing up everyones ability... Jokes!! :)

well ff9 is probably the best final fantasy game in the whole series and i mean it ppl say ff7 is the best and stuff but i will stick with ff9. ff10 is a good game but i dont know something about it is kinda 'sketchy'...but ff10-2 was just horrible its like final fantasy version of charlie's angels...i was so very disappointed...

48154[/snapback]

Yeh, thats what I sort of think as well, but ff10 is a great game, unlike it's folow-up ffx-2 which was really bad and seriously perverted, I can't believe one of my friends likes it...

In terms of graphics, it's hard to argue that FFX has the best so far.

But that's about all that's the best.

As far as the story goes, there are many RPGs with much better stories, Ex: Almost any other Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Vagrant Story, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II

I agree that it was a good game and was fun to an extent, but it's hardly the greatest game ever made.

48555[/snapback]

I suppose you're right but it's one of the best ever games, but I don't know how you could like vagrant story, I heard it was one of the worst rpgs ever and I even saw it myself.

haha ya i totally agree blitzball was by far the worst game...the controls are soooo bad and its such a slow game. its not exciting at all and its impossible to win games unless you have the best players...well my favorite was the card game in FFIX. it was simple and fun.

49124[/snapback]

Blitzball's okay but it gets quite boring after a while and yeh, ff9 card game was the best mingame ever and I even collected 86/100 different cards, got quite close...

See some people appreciate how great this game acctually is! I have played it for 102 hours on my 1st save and 72 on my 2nd Oblivion what is your favourite FF?

63800[/snapback]

My favourite ff would have to be probably ff9, but ff10 also comes close, right behind 9. I just love 9! :)

Well im in agreement with most people its was completly one way direction and the same thing with ffx-2, but in terms of new direction and all that good stuff i have to say it tops most of them. But lets break down the whole series all togethergameplay-it got better and better and the games went on then when 9 came they went old school on us but still kept in interesting. fx fx-2 game play felt like playing ff1 one way and not to many side quests to do hopefully and since i have not tried 11 nor will i play 11 12 hopefully should bring the game play back to ff orginal glorysound-what to say but it got better and the technology got better and thanks to technology ffx brought in voice acting to its greatest ever.graphics-"read sound"playing time-its varies really everyone has thier own way to play some can do it an a few hours others take a few months, fit yourself in that category.originality-well thats a topic of discussion that will keep on going until thye stop producing games all together.in regaurds of vagrant story i thought it kickn grapics and sound good gameplay well it could have been better but the fighting system use was original, storyline was also great as wellwell, thats it for me :)

Well im in agreement with most people its was completly one way direction and the same thing with ffx-2, but in terms of new direction and all that good stuff i have to say it tops most of them.  But lets break down the whole series all together

gameplay-it got better and better and the games went on then when 9 came they went old school on us but still kept in interesting. fx fx-2 game play felt like playing ff1 one way and not to many side quests to do hopefully and since i have not tried 11 nor will i play 11 12 hopefully should bring the game play back to ff orginal glory

sound-what to say but it got better and the technology got better and thanks to technology ffx brought in voice acting to its greatest ever.

graphics-"read sound"

playing time-its varies really everyone has thier own way to play some can do it an a few hours others take a few months, fit yourself in that category.

originality-well thats a topic of discussion that will keep on going until thye stop producing games all together.

in regaurds of vagrant story i thought it kickn grapics and sound good gameplay well it could have been better but the fighting system use was original, storyline was also great as well

well, thats it for me  :D

68667[/snapback]

Yay a believer... Well i thought... :D

gameplay-It is amazingly smooth to a realistic point... that is what first attracted me to the game, it was easy to pick up and play and not to easy to get boaring.

graphics- kick *bottom*... :)... In game rocked and cinemati- looked real also attracted me to the game at first

playing time- ok, maybe its only down fall it was good to have completed it but a bit more would have been nice!

originality- don't know not played many other good Rpg's

Story- it was amazing many twist's. :P ., not played many other Final fantasy's though well all the way through so can't really compare- FF7 is meant to have a wicked story line though.