xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tidal 258

FFX best game ever?

that game was NOT amazing. I mean i enjoyed playing it the first time but OMG It was so linear. It was like you couldn't go off on tangets which makes the other games great. And then the part that everyone waits for, the time you actually get your flying machine YOU DON"T EVEN GET TO CONTROL IT!! what type of crap is that.

146539[/snapback]

It was slightly more linear than previous FF games, but in most respects, the same. I guess it's a trait of the series. The airship being not freely controllable was a bit annoying, but since they eliminated the World Map, what could you do...

First of all I like Final Fantasies in general because they usually have a good balance between tutorials and game play. This can get a little frustrating if you?ve already beaten the game and are just playing through again but by in large you usually know how to control your characters quickly and you don?t waste more than a few minutes reading tutorials. I don?t usually play other RPG;s for this reason, their usually too confusing. Then again, even Final Fantasy tactics was confusing to me but oh well. So any who I think Final Fantasies are the best RPG?s out thereAs for FFX being the best, I think I liked VII more just because it was the reason I bought a play station. It just holds too many memories. The old NES/SNES ones were pretty cool though, and even though I never beat it the one with character classes was pretty cool. I just like being able to have a party of warriors or a party of white mages if I want. FFX was really linier and even though I liked the Yuna/Tidus, relationship it really didn?t compare to the Tifa, Aris, Cloud relationship of FFVII.